close

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Draygashi, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Support?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Close

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

Dunno bout a first kick being an invincible frame move instead of a normal kick, looks good otherwise though,, goodjob.

3. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Love the gimmick of the first kick

4. sadow200

sadow200 Clean Up Crew

Support!

Likes1 likes this.
  5. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

mach knuckle

btw support
    dunno about KKKKP bouncing an opponent into the air but maybe it can have the abyss effect that spikes them down but they still dont touch the floor

6. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

This scroll seem like its asking for too many exceptions.

A dodge that works like Mantis' K~G, K and the kick looks like the kick portion of that command chain as well, but its a high fence/plummet combo that can also bounce launch standing opponents and its plummet knockdown is replaced with a bounce so the user can knock them far away while airborne. Also the final input's attack sprite is an open hand. (Its normal that some plummet attacks might also function as a bounce launcher. Ex. Another Bag. / Red Rock Ninjutsu)

Now from that same quick, fastest dodge in the game, dodge you can also do an actual Mantis K~G, K launcher with different animations that make the command chain look almost like the person is using Devil Fang's CBing Backflip.

Then you have a ground hit in a scroll that actually allows the player to move the opponent a great distance away from their grounded position. This ground hit can follow up after all combos with a small exception to the main combo that requires a wall for max damage but if you don't do the final input since the move before is a launcher and delays the grounding of the player you might be able to ground hit putting the combo above or below the second best combo's damage value.

7. tinythedepressed

tinythedepressed Well-Known Member

good luck landing kg p outside of training

kkkkp is op as lung cancer. stinger's dodge is good enough because the succeeding attack immediately knocks up. also it's not possible to bounce an opponent in the air

8. Draygashi

Slightly nerfed KKKKP Combo. It WAS supposed to have the effect of Abyss BF LE's Kick combo where if the final input of the combo hit a standing enemy and not an airborne one, it would be a bounce launcher.

@tinythedepressed Darkness Dash, but in a combo is what I was trying to go for here. As for the ground hit... There are still other Scrolls with Grabs that won't connect (White Fang's Nanmu, Aikido, etc) so I was kinda expecting it. I put it in here more for the nearly guaranteed Advanced Nanmu

@Gearman Kinda what I was going for with the Devil Fang flip. It's supposed to have combo breaking abilities because it sacrifices the first kick. As for the open handed sprite on the KKKKP combo, I couldn't find anything better so I wrote it in as a fist instead hoping the developers would take that into consideration. The kG P Ground Hit Grab isn't supposed to move the enemy TOO far away from where it connects, I need to reword that and say how far it does move them.

As for juggling and not doing the final input of the KKKKP combo, it would be second best when it comes to damage. Doing the PPK Combo in a juggle would be more than doing KKKK with no final input.

LonerNotDead likes this.
  9. tinythedepressed

darkness dash is a custom grab animation, but it can't be done in a normal attack like chrome said

10. Draygashi

Alright, I'll change the KKKKP up.

Any thoughts on the Dodge?

LonerNotDead likes this.
  11. tinythedepressed

dodge is possible to make but i recommend making it the same speed as stinger kg

12. Draygashi

Would it still be possible to do either PPP or K(G+K) P P then the Dodge-to-Combo?

LonerNotDead likes this.
  13. tinythedepressed

nop
    you will need to extend ppk or make kk not knock up

14. Draygashi

Updated

LonerNotDead likes this.
  15. Draygashi