Don't you just love this feeling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Drevius, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

When you get a scroll for the first time and you're bootyass with it until you get used to it

pr0dz, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. MoonFenix

MoonFenix Member

For me it's like , you get a scroll , you're amazing with it , then you get used to it and start to **** and after like shitload of games later , you're better with it.

tamirtov, Jazztech, Bored and 2 others like this.
  3. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Personally, I prefer this one.
    [​IMG]

4. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

So u uninstall but ur still in RF forum. .

5. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Si whats the problem.

6. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

Vaginal discharge is a mixture of liquid, cells, and bacteria that lubricates and protects the ******.[1] This mixture is constantly produced by the cells of the ****** and cervix and it exits the body through the vaginal opening. The composition, amount, and quality of discharge varies between individuals as well as through the various stages of sexual and reproductive development.[2] Normal vaginal discharge may have a thinner, watery consistency or a thick, sticky consistency, and may be clear or white in color.[1] Normal vaginal discharge may be large in volume but typically does not have a strong odor, nor is it typically associated with itching or pain.[2] While most discharge represents normal functioning of the body, some changes in discharge can reflect infection or other pathological processes.[3][4] Infections that may cause changes in vaginal discharge include vaginal yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and sexually transmitted infections.[5] The characteristics of abnormal vaginal discharge vary depending on the cause, but common features include a change in color, a foul odor, and associated symptoms such as itching, burning, pelvic pain, or pain during sexual intercourse.[6]

7. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

people usually call me trash anyways lol! (then again if ur lvl 56 and havent mastered all scrolls and their advance juggles might as well quit)

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Ohhh learned sumthin new

Ripmaskedman, BJJFromGJJ and SoarRF like this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

same af

Zastyy and SoarRF like this.
  10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Like a new song.

11. pharrell

pharrell Active Member

wow what rainmeter skin is that
    edit: hehe cheat engine nice
    edit2: nvm i think it object dock
    edit3: why u have ogp
    edit4: am stalker af

12. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

there was no rainmeter in that .gif wth
    but i use http://www.deviantart.com/art/SMPLCTY-for-Rainmeter-1-1-1-467530114 mostly
    example on post ur desktop thread somewhere
    its rocketdock - objectdock is better but the themes r ****
    cheat engine speed hax makes w101 tolerable
    its lowkey redfox gem client w/ a counterfeit icon
    af

pharrell and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

THIS.
    SO. MUCH. THIS.

14. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

Lol wizard101

SoarRF likes this.
  15. M4cropod

The moment when you realize that @SoarRF installed this game only for the sole purpose of uninstalling it again

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    BJJFromGJJ and SoarRF like this.
  16. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

my childhood
    my fetish

17. M4cropod

@SoarRF

You know that it is actually not recommended to uninstall a game more than twice? Or in fact, uninstall it all? It could and will damage some key components of your PC...

Compare the issue to getting a tattoo on a part of your body where it hurts alot. Then you remove it under incredible pain, just to get it back on right afterwards, because you are lowkey sadistic or just downright idiotic. And you remove it again, your skin. And your tattoo probably as well.

Hard drives work by this principle as well. Every time you overwrite some part of the drive, the drive parts wear off more and more each time - making the drive disappear by the end. Another metaphore is the piece of innocent chalk you rub up and down on a blackboard doing a reverse Benjamin Button.
    A hard drive is human, too, you know - they are hard consistently, which is pretty exhausting. They age as well and can also die, you sick person with no heart. Try rubbing a human being on a blackboard like the chalk and you will see the same effect - only that you can write in red this way.

"What does this have to do with RF though?", you might ask.

Think about the tattoo again. If you let an expert in the ghetto laser it off, you will still some remaining marks of the tattoo after the procedure. It doesn't look good and healthy, that is sure. That is the state of your computer and hard drive after removing Rumble Fighter. What can you do against this problem? Right, you can put the same tattoo back on again to cover the marks - it looks more harmonious than that huge-ass red-purple mark before, right?
    What can you do to avoid running out of chalk? Stick some more chalk on top of it. It won't be as good as the newly-opened one, but it still is better than having no chalk at all. And no, buying a new piece of chalk doesn't count. That would imply that you'd get a new hard drive as well - can't afford this kind of luxury good. This doesn't make sense. You wasted your whole money for RF and your internet connection, don't lie to yourself.

When you uninstall RF, you got a RF-shaped hole in your hard drive. You can fix it by stuffing in RF again or let it wear off by overwriting it. And you don't want to buy a new hard drive every month at the same time, right?

Another possiblity would be to try to find something similar. But there are reports that insane people who tried installing Zone 4 after the RF uninstall, got to play a Zone 4 which does not **** surprisingly. Impossible to believe. Probably a hack or so. Don't try that at home! Unless you hate your hard drive...WHAT HAS IT DONE TO YOU FAM???!!! W

I don't know what tf I am actually writing about, it does not make any sense. Thank you for wasting your time together with me!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    tamirtov likes this.
  18. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

yw
    and its ok my pc will withstand anything 4 me we share a special bond mostly held together by cum stains that most pcs dont

tamirtov likes this.
  19. M4cropod

How did you find out?! Cum stains are more than similar enough to fill out the hole that RF left...

Johnny, the propaganda has failed, abort mission!

SoarRF and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  20. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.