I'm glad that 9D will be Released on Steam..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Feb 6, 2017.

1. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

.. So everyone will know how Pay 2 Win this is.

You are mistaken if you believe this game will get popular and that more people will be playing it after is Released on Steam. Don't get me wrong, this is an old classic that deserves to be shown to every gamer out there. But when you promote it accompanied with such heavy P2W element, then you are going to fail.. probably you will harm the game more than actually helping it stand on its feet.

I will be honest. Can't wait to see the Overall Rating going down to hill all the way to.. Overwhelmingly Negative

Your item mall is ridiculous RedFox Games

2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I will join you in leaving a negative review as soon as it launches on steam.

machatzi likes this.
  3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Describe in details how can this game is P2W?

4. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Good initiative to attract new players.
    Sadly they will walk away when they see the Item Mall

5. Punkjt

Punkjt New Member

I keep seeing you name here and on steam discussions and a negative comment for this game and i am trying to figure out what your deal is . I havent spent real money on this game yet and i enjoy the game fine if you do not like the way they manage it why you even bother nobody is forcing you? Why you trying to get people not to play this game? I my self and i am prety sure allot of people are expecting new people to join . So go play somewere else please and stop complaining .

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Except you can farm the banners. You people are living in an illusion....to get anything you have to pay for it...labor is a price, money is a price. If you are complaining saying "pay to win" maybe you should just stop playing MMOs or games altogether....quit your job in real life and stay home and see if you can bum it out and survive.... with no one paying the labor for you being a bum...

News flash life is not fair...everything no matter how disguised, still has a price to payed in order get something...so if you are broke...instead of crying and moaning about it...maybe....just maybe go pay your labor by grinding so you can win.....or get a better job..so you can buy your win too....and don't even complain about drop rates...i play the same game as you all and i get a decent amount of drops.....there are some tweaks needed here and there but its not as bad as people here in forum make it sound.

7. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

It's a game dude you are spending way too much time and taking it way too seriously lol. Rather accomplish something IRL rather than ''getting on your level' lmao

8. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

Ofc the game is p2w
    I just think (which is my opinion) you need to spend less time on the game and focus on more important things, such as real life, because it seems like you have spent significant amount of it ''farming'' the last year ;)

9. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Good comeback attacking someone on How they want to spent their Free time...

The subject was if the game is P2P or not.
    This game is Free 2 Play Yes, But pay to win. Alot of MMO's are Like this.

I Also spent but 15$ for 1 month of premium ...

Rediculous

10. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

Whats wrong with the join date, enlighten me :D

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I recommend you follow your advice and educate yourself mate...again living in an illusion... reread my post carefully before you say "educate yourself" thank you.

Again life is not fair, you wanna be good as fast as those guys you stated..."pay up" Fact is every game is pay to win, whether real currency, fake currency or labor. Instead of crying about how unfair life is invest in your own chosen method of payment....

And FYI you do not have to pay thousands of $$ to be as good as those guys...you just have to invest time effort or be very lucky, you can spend $100 and get all the items they got with those thousands of dollars...I have played without paying and guess what, game was fine..still saw some people crying about game being unfair and crap. So i decided to pay up...guess what, being able to buy items from people who already have them..makes it easy.....that is called "MONEY SPEAKS"...I also later on got said same items without paying a dime.....as said above..."MONEY SPEAKS"...Hard work also speaks....

I have spent at least a thousand...guess what "most of the time, i did not buy items from people or boxes"...spending money also does not equate to reward...Enough said...you either expect too much for the effort you put in or just feel entitled for the low effort you put in... In which case only you can help you.....but again LIFE IS NOT FAIR. so neither is any game. If you wanna enjoy the game...you might wanna do you and stop looking at other people's goodies...they obviously got there because they enjoyed spending that much, working hard or getting lucky...

Events gives a lot of items...it also gives way to get fast money...you can choose to rush grind and cry or farm and sell items....

P.S SWIM I am not hiding behind anything...just telling you the truth....just because you are poor and lazy does not not make you correct. You can keep crying or get back in game enjoy game, or get to work to farm that gold to buy those tears.

Fact us being rich makes the game faster. Being lucky also does the same. that applies to every game and all things in life
    .. Again not trying to talk down on you or anyone, just stating that if you jealous of big spenders, curse your luck or rue your pockets for not being deep enough, if you want that golden spoon or farm like me and every other poor person to get items.

Game is always gonna need improvement...money is always gonna get you stuff faster...hard work will always be a pain....
    But that does not equate to p2w...all needed item mall items can be bought with game gold....Someone has to support the game.We are just gonna have to agree to disagree...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  12. wenoweon

wenoweon New Member

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

You clearly do not know the meaning of ignorant, since you believe you are the only one with experience reselling items in game..who gave you this "one of the best re-seller title" Give yourself all the titles you want and refuse all you want...a fact is a fact.....I probably have more credentials than you...so your education is unwanted.

As for your question above...how about you get yourself some "LUCK"

Gluck my dear learned man. Keep crying while others will keep paying up, game and life will go on.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yes because you get scammed the game is "p2w" lol....
    And I did state the game is pay 2 win....As in "you pay for it...you get it" payment can be money, time and effort, luck game gold, silver spoon....If you are complaining...you are just not working hard enough....for your "payment"

No one asked you to be poor...a lot of the items only available via gift are not needed...they are high class commodities....what you need are trad-able or buy-able through stalls.....
    If you get scammed through the gift system...I am sorry..but find a better gift giver....as REDFOX said..that is on you...its painful I know....but if you don't want that, get yourself a credit card....or farm for them....passes...you can make in game...membership...you can buy 1 day...and if you do not have a credit card...get yourself some trust-able gift giver....Life is unforgiving to the poor....

If you cannot get a credit card....I am sorry you should not be playing games and working instead....if not ask your parents...or find trust-able people or friends...who can gift you IM.

Again wanting and needing are 2 different things...

as you said...you just have to DEAL with some stuff.

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

please continue my dear man, make yourself look more eloquent...i beg you...please do...Quite the child..aren't you...

Like I said we are just gonna agree to disagree...so keep your crying...and the Viets, I and whoever want stuff will go and work/pay for them...and for the lucky ones they will keeps popping out those treasure with their godly luck....Gluck my dear all knowing complaint giver. "gotta love the ones who think they represent 99% of population"

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  16. x4nax

x4nax New Member

9dragons will always be p2w and if you cucks would just stop throwing money at every publisher that comes into these files they might actually change their ways but nope you bend over, take a good savaging dry of course and give them your money at the same time.

Shanad and Swim like this.
  17. x4nax

x4nax New Member

Fam, who cares? You're a nobody like the rest of us on this website.

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  18. x4nax

x4nax New Member

[​IMG]

Too much depression in this forum thread so let's all chill out and enjoy some Serotonin.

19. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

While there are people like Sirme, throwing too much money for power behind pixels, every publisher will abuse it.

I will post the same thing again, hopefully some people will finally understand (especially red fox).

Acclaims best time was when item mall had only the below direct "P2W" items in item mall
    - Premium
    - Deco
    - Trigram

You could have all 3 above with just 20$/month. That was all you needed to be competitive.
    Premium was also not so overpowered that would make non paying players useless. they could still take a chance in PvP if they came full buffed.

Many players who can only afford a 15-20$ budget for games per month will not even come close to 9D. why ? Simply because is not.. enough!

Red Fox, just like any other publisher after acclaim, has chose then fast-cash-in-abuse-big-wallets-tell-non-paying-players-to-f...-off root.

If they cared about investing in 9d to bring it back in life, they would do something to bring back players. And right now the most important thing that is keeping veteran 9D players on the bench is the overpriced item mall and the way too much P2W theme it has.

So open your eyes all. No publisher loves this game more than us. And NO. SUPPORTING THE GAME BY OPENING YOUR WALLETS WIDELY OPEN ... YOU ARE NOT HELPING IT

oldnordic likes this.
  20. x4nax

x4nax New Member

"I am one of the best re-sellers in-game i would know what i'm talking about, you seem to be ignorant on this topic. Frankly i can educate you anytime. If you wish, hit me up on a private conversation."

Being one of the 'best' resellers in this game doesn't give you any sort of over zealous self righteousness. It makes you moronic (yes I'm being a hypocrite by insulting you directly now). Like plenty of people if you boycott this and as a collective stop feeding this publisher with funds, they'll more than likely have to drop the game or the developers might have to attempt to actually fix content and rethink their strategies.

LangTuHoiDau likes this.