Launcher Error, Download Failed, Website not showing info

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by HeXXuS, Feb 9, 2017.

1. HeXXuS

HeXXuS New Member

Hello,
    The launcher is giving me an error message when I try to log into the game through steam. The launcher loads, then it displays Launcher Error Download failed, and the launcher exits. I'm also noticing that a lot of the Twelve Sky Classic webpage isn't displaying properly(No images). Another DDoS attack?

1ikylei4 likes this.
  2. Boloss

Boloss New Member

that game sucks ! I lose my time, i waste my time to play that ***** game ! No fix for disconnection, that game is a joke !

3. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

All up now seems good, works fine. Maybe was just a little missfunction from the servers. Occurs sometime anywhere.

4. HeXXuS

HeXXuS New Member

Unfortunately, I'm still getting this error, and the website is still not displaying images. Wanted to put my char on selling before I nod off for the night lol oh well.

5. makavely

makavely New Member

for real have same problem not fixed yet?

6. MeArz

MeArz New Member

7. HeXXuS

HeXXuS New Member

Still down :( I wanna game out on 12sky2 but I can't login because the client is unable to be verified, and the website still isn't working properly. Ive tried going to the download page to try the non steam client, but I get a DNS error. DNS on my end is working fine.

8. Dakhpham

Dakhpham New Member

I have two internet connections. Changed to other and its working fine. Guess this is something to do with IP.

9. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

im suffering the same problem

10. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

im also trying 2 download steam and then to go to game, the steam say steamworks is not inital....

11. HeXXuS

HeXXuS New Member

SO I can get online, but only if use my mobile hotspot on my cellphone. It's as if my IP has been banned, but I know that shouldn't be the case because I run a 100% clean rig. This is very odd.

UPDATE: Client will load on the hotspot, but will not connect to the client. The connection times out immediately, unable to connect to the servers.

12. HeXXuS

HeXXuS New Member

I'm still unable to connect to the game. I still get a download error when the game does it's verification before loading the client.... :(

13. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

is the error you're getting the error code 900? I'm having the same issue. atm i'm trying to uninstall from steam and reinstall. I'll update when it's finished to let you know if it worked.

Updated: It did not fix it. Still getting error code 900 when trying to run Redfox launcher from the steam.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  14. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

try from playredfox website not steam

15. thenathan76

I'll give it a shot. Takes awhile to DL that way though. Or I guess im just not smart enough to do it.

16. thenathan76

I just can't fathom why they'd even go through steam if it's not going to work...

17. thenathan76

Guys I removed all traces of any 12sky EVER from my pc. Once I did the download from Redfox worked just fine and its opening perfectly well. I suggest Uninstalling from steam and downloading via Redfox.

18. Haircutz

Haircutz New Member

One of my friend isn't able to connect at all. It says Download failed. Try again. Is it a problem with the launcher or his IP got banned or something we're out of ideas

19. thenathan76

Does he perhaps, have another version of Twelve sky 2 installed from another publisher? I had the one from Mayn and it interfered with Redfox's. Once I deleted it though the download proceeded smoothly and with no issue.

20. HeXXuS

HeXXuS New Member

My issue seemed to resolve itself. I haven't had any problems logging in through Steam for a few days now. I'm still not sure what the issue was to be honest. For a while I was only able to get on by tethering my cell phone, and using the data. A few webpages and a couple hours of gameplay on TS2 worked out to 43mb. I was able to log back into the game normally on Saturday (Was unable to connect normally on Friday).