How's the state of this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PunyDuck, Feb 9, 2017.

1. PunyDuck

PunyDuck New Member

I was looking to get opinions of current players of the game, since I've thought about downloading it to play it, but not entirely sure. What's the population like? What's the ratio of toxic players to sensible players? etc...

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

unless the new server kills Tao, the population is okay...never seen it past normal load though lol...
    During events. which is every weekend...everyone and their grandma's play..then after event people go into hermitage.

3. PunyDuck

PunyDuck New Member

Are you planning to stay in Tao? Do you play almost everyday or on weekends like most people? Which side is more favourable at the moment between black and white?

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol personally prefer black but from what i see...white always win the black vs white war....and most of the friendly people I have met were white clans...and that was in loulan...not to say there are not very many friendly black clans.

so I say join the black clan they are cooler...but join white for more consistent black vs white buff and chance for TGW...LOL

and about toxic part...this is the least toxic version i have played....

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  5. wenoweon

wenoweon New Member

The reason white always win BvW is because GM nerfed black hp...
    So yeah, they will always win as they have for 3 months now.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  6. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Guys i have similar question is it worth to back into this game? Im not seasoned player in 9dragons ( i didnt played on Acclaim nor GC version ) so its kinda my first deep dive into this game. I have already toon on imperial side on Hermit lvl but im thinking bout fresh start on infernal side, since most of people which i started with quited game some time ago.
    So whats the current status on community here, is a fresh starting player can get some ingame help from other players i dont talking bout money, items or power lvling – im writing bout something more important like ingame knowlege. Is there some nice legit both pve and pvp drama free guilds/leagues on infernal side without any US army rigour ( im usually playing on a regular basis couple hours a day but i have some personal life and work also :p ).
    And another thing, i have learned from other posts on the RF forum that p2w aspect is strong in the force in this game which is kinda sad. But i have some thouts bout it becouse in most of discussions here people are writing from their own single person perspective not from guild/league point of view ( i only see i cant/you cant do something without spending money statesments ) but what about league/guild aspect which is a bread and butter in all mmorpg. Is the good hard working altogether guild which have mutual goal cannot break iron clad rule of p2w aspect? Im just thinking that maybe its not really p2w problem but maybe problem exist in our current way of thinking bout gameing in general ( i think that current mmorpg communities cant break thought single person perspective which standing in opposite side to true meaning mmorpg contcept) . Maybe we should just focus on old mmorpg meaning and just collectively have some fun ;) and reject the corporate way of thinking - Be The Best And **** The Rest.