Fairplay for Steam!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tolgaakydb, Feb 25, 2017.

1. tolgaakydb

tolgaakydb New Member

We found the game in Steam, we went in and tried it but the game is already online. When we entered the game, we met the last level and 150% items. Why do not you open a new server for new players when you go to steam? This is completely unfair competition.

Sorry for bad english.

Thx.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

It's not unfair at all..

3. BaeJiHo

BaeJiHo New Member

The server starts whenever the server starts. When you start playing on the server is irrelevant. If you want a "fair" start, play a game at release day, or play a single player game.

4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

This^, just cus YOU join a server doesn't mean everyone else should have to be rolled back.

5. kazepls

kazepls Member

You can still manage to make your way up without having a fresh start you know, i started at steam release and I'm totally fine with it.

6. tolgaakydb

tolgaakydb New Member

Are you crazy? We do not want rollback because we just want the new 2nd server because everyone has pet and item ownership.

7. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Hey, I started like a month ago and I'm one of the strongest players. Probably top 10 actives. Just grit your teeth and get down to it. It's just like any other mmo.

8. kazepls

kazepls Member

If i were to join a wow vanilla private server again that is like 3 month old when i first get in, i won't complain about people being overstuffed compared to me, I'd just grind and stuff myself as i can, it's not mission impossible you know, its even easier for you to get some stuff since the hard work has already been done, you have access to more stuff atm that you could have on a fresh start. IF we get a lot of players on first servers that it gets to a point we have to queue to log in yeah, why not open a new server, but actually we need more people to join certain factions, like tigers, they are outnumbered atm. Profit of the x6 event to get some cool stuff and you will get rolling soon, hope you understand my POV aboit the situation.
    XiaoJie ND
    Smurfie FT

thenathan76 likes this.
  9. Poomie

Poomie New Member

why don't you complain to the college or the job that you applied for.., that other people is there before you., and they're high in position or paid than you. Tell your company to build a new one and get them to start fresh. :D

the word FAIR play you already said it yourself, there is only 1 server and we don't even have enough players in there... why would a company waste more money to open another empty one? Common sense please...

ItsAyeJhay and thenathan76 like this.
  10. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Look at my join date. Then understand I already have elite pet and other items + I'm G4 and I don't a big paying job that would enable me to buy lots of rp. It's completely fair and they don't need to make a new server just for steam players. I'm a steam player and I'm fine with the way things currently are on this server. Creating a second server would only guarantee that the second server is hardly populated at all while everyone basically just goes to the first server to get away from the ghost towns on the second server. Plus it would be hard for you to get any items you need there because it would be brand new and there wouldn't be an economy there yet. Do you really want to go through all that? I sure wouldn't. Just work your way up like everyone else and deal with it. Enough said.

11. ekaleijones

ekaleijones New Member

no offense am not gonna read the long story people writing lol but no QQ !!!! its REALLY EASY to lvl up to m33 100% You play ard you'll be m33 in less then 4 months.. I want to play so bad and join u guys

12. thenathan76

I did 2 g4's in 2 weeks

13. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

wow grinding beast u are haha :D

14. thenathan76

Redfox makes it easy. These xp events. free auto hunts. and premium service. IT's crazy easy to level

15. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

Lvl 1 - g4 about a week ^_^

thenathan76 likes this.
  16. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Hahaa...im a bad grinder after all...2 days for g1-2 haha

17. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

18. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

lvl 1-112 in 2 weeks :D