Nuker changes dafaq???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackCrusader, Feb 26, 2017.

1. BlackCrusader

BlackCrusader New Member

Wth happend to fd1 bleed nuke? its freaking 13 seconds cooldown! i cant even do proper combos without using weak oc1 nuke ._.# i hope i wont be disappointed reaching more higher lvl

jayjay24 likes this.
  2. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha, i guess you will find out yourself m8 :]

3. Blaze

Blaze Member

Post - 2nd role CD's will be way less, but Some buffs are pure retarded, I hope they revamp CKs in there Balance patch they bringing in

4. Asens

Asens New Member

A game full of warriors is not right. I main a nuker at the moment and it sucks. Not only nukers need a major fix with the Cool downs and nukes. Hybrids need a fix too.

jayjay24 likes this.
  5. jayjay24

jayjay24 New Member

They really need to fix CK role. Whatever they did messed up the cooldowns.

6. Cyanide72

Cyanide72 New Member

There's a reason why myself and a few other people kept telling you guys the Korean stat system is not the solution to fix this game. You got your wishes answered, now deal with the consequences. The cooldowns and skill changes have been this way on the Korean server for over half a decade, good luck trying to get the old system back.

oldnordic, jayjay24 and 4efo123 like this.
  7. Blaze

Blaze Member

Soon ...... this May ~ August

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

welcome to ck....Lawl ...according to GM.....it was developer's decision......and it was brought up to them....so I guess its gg ck forever....might as well remake that HD warrior for yin...otherwise.....gg LOL

9. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

By CK do you mean CK hybrid, healer, nuker or all?

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

um...NO they are not overpowered in pvp...they have range which is an advantage....but warriors and lock in down in 1 sec with dat dash..... healer can get you with those traps if if chase them.....and well the rest depends on gear and lvl....they tend to do better due to range...but are not op..... I dunno about nuker...but i got a ck hybrid...heavens gate and without my second life buff...i am fcked...when warrior dashes me down....

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

uhuh and what are their items compared to others......and I did not ask you to explain to me anything...hurl your insults at yourself..... having better items and higher level does not make you overpowered....you wanna be like them or better as a warrior...go get their items...instead of crying overpowered....what do you expect when you fight a rich person as a broke person....
    and it is a fact...without your second life buff as a hybrid you are fcked...when warrior dashes you...always fight with that and your health buff/heal on

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i dunno about nukers not being able to do dungeons...they can...its tedious and you have to be over leveled...cause that silence debuff is OP....I have done dungeons nuke only...just ...you will finish 10 hours later...so its pointless....unless you have a tank

13. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Nuker's aren't supposed to be able to solo dungeons. The you need a healer/hybrid/warrior with you, someone to tank the boss. My problem is not Nukers can't solo runs, it's obvious nuker's shouldn't be able to solo dungeons, that's how it's been since the game started. My problem is Nuker's doing lesser damage to bosses than warriors who are more than 12 level lower

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

tbh honest i dunno about less damage..... it kinda depends...i ran icy dungeon with some hg 8 warrior tao server...his overall damage was waaaay higher...but i saw some random high spikes in my damage....from 6k damage to 90k to 120kk....he always hit like 30k lol....over all he outdamage me by like 80%....... I did not even look at his crit lol

I think they might have to look at their damage functions.....something is up there lol....

and i think nukers can solo...you just have to out lvl dungeon by 500% lol.....so its not a 0 its an ok...if you can outlvl dungeon....maybe not the higher ones lol.....

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

This is true.

16. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Well we've gotten our answer. Fellow CK artists might as well stop playing your CK characters and make a warrior. Thank You Ahri for this reply, you've killed all hope left in me :] but atleast I know now.

balb1n0 and 4efo123 like this.
  17. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

bhai apna dimaag bana le. are warriors best at both? yes or no?
    Can a a nuker defeat a warrior, with equal gear in PvP? Or does a nuker need much better gear?

18. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

much better gear and goodies :)

19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

that is a condescending attitude from someone who believes they know it all.....you probably have not played a nuker or hybrid in this version.... so you like to spout off nonsense......

nuker and ck= range..... if they attack you first when you not looking=dead....early game

I played enough MMO'S and video game to know range...=OP cause when most people get caught off guard they panic....closing the distance is the problem...but last i checked.... healers are the fastest class in the game not hybrids and nukers...and apparently healers have only like 3 nukes now.... so if they refuse to buff you...they can kite you to hell....

when you put items into the fray.....nuker=dead...unless super rich.....nuker is only op in the base game....when warrior does not have dodge....banners and all those op items....

both equally farmed warrior and ck....=warrior will win 100% of time if they not stupid...and your def buffs are in cooldown.... as for hybrid without your second life....well you better have a fast has hell runing speed than the warrior to kite him....giving that healers can run waaaay faster than everyone.. basically ck vs healer = dead or run away...

warrior....well he can dash in ur face and if he happens to hit you good game...you are dead.....I know cause i have tried fighting without my second life....or when my auto heal as a hybrid was down....

So maybe do your research before talking and stop comparing yourself...to rich over farmed higher level hybrids....It probably took them more money than you have or will ever put in game to get such a result....

On that note I guess at this point GMAhri does not care either.....so I guess might as well give up....I wish the GM
    actually played a nuker or a hybrid at high lvl with decent not even great items.....and see if they are alright with 600-6000 damage on npc at heavens gate while with a glove you do way more....
    it would be a different story if i always do 6000 damage....with any weapon...but that is not the case...which makes it a bug....welp HOORAY for GAME MANAGEMENT..... I have sent a ticket, begged, cried cause i like game...not time to get into the acceptance part...either make a warrior or leave I guess.....
    Welp there goes my fun leisure time childhood game...I guess I gave too much credit to the game and its management.....there goes believing in potentials....I guess when enough people reach higher levels and nukers are still under leveled...they will have to use Chinese gold farmers for items...make warrior or quit....I wonder why gold farmers get a lot more business than they should....
    I mean think about it at least...and you will know it makes 0 sense.....considering even warrior active can crit more more than a smash nuke.... or my melee smash without glove can do more damage than my nuke using a bracer when it crits....especially with defense nuke....how does that make sense....pve....that is far from balanced....
    on a personal note I say if that 600-6000ish damage is gonna appear pve..its an eyesore...might as well just give me a constant ck damage of 600...so i can farm heavens gate monsters with 600 damage.....that way i know for a fact that class is dead...and it is not a bug....otherwise...it behaves and acts like a BUG...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  20. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

The power of Nuker on Kr server

balb1n0 likes this.