Fujins, enough...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ashuraa96, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Alright fujins, lets throw in the towel here.
    I dont know about you guys but i am getting tired of all the fighting in our faction, i know i am a part of some of it but lets draw the line shall we?
    nothing good will come out of it and the way i see it, WE are tearing this faction apart piece by piece...
    Vortex, i would say both you and me did some stupid **** so lets call it even, what do you say?
    And for all the people out there hating on me everyday please stop, i have done you nothing wrong to deserve your hate, i got enough problems already.

-Ashuraa

Sp3ctra likes this.
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm all for it.

3. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

hey ashuraa, don't worrie there's nobody hating u, just those keyboard warriors from government, but who cares? they are like dust, ppl like them come and go, don't worrie about anything, you gonna be the next FL.!

4. Fleshmonkey

Doesn't get the point of this thread. GG.

5. LupeTheGreat

LupeTheGreat New Member

hey ash just be like 'WORLDSTAR!" XD

6. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

because there is people hating right?

7. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

U know I only hate 1 player other then that I cool with all of you even if u are in different faction. Yeah Royal Serpent/ Fujin let call it even, we got 2 enemy faction out there so where is our team work and communication? We are many we are just 1 we all are Royal Serpent/ Fujin, so let united let make 1 god 4 guilds no alt.

8. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Tried to call it even yesterday but you said no xd. Gg, I'll call it even today then. Fujins are in neutral.

9. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

Yeah i hate u!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  10. Holcim

Holcim Member

they wont stop lul.. i didnt do anything, i stop replying to other thread, but this government guild wont stop and think they are god lul

[​IMG]

11. Fleshmonkey

Do you need to go and cry on the forums everytime someone calls you something?

12. Holcim

Holcim Member

here we go again defending his guildmate even if he is wrong .. lul

13. Fleshmonkey

im not defending him, it was an ******* thing to do. i'm talking about omni, what vortex did is ok.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  14. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

FFS, Fleshmonkey let's settle everything right here right now!
    Stop trying to defend your guildmates, you guys just lost this battle cuz like every government say "i dont give a ** about the others" even if they are from your guild or not!.
    Second - Holcim got proofs, u got nothing, just a keyboard to write on forum everything u wanna make your "guild looks cool" wich is not! 336 warrior.
    Third - The problems on Fujins is all because of government, why the ** would u guys make a storm to ashuraa guild? theres more guilds in the fujins so stop crying.
    And for last both of u shemales (fleshbrainless and kutiecry) and all of you governments cry me a river and join nangins BUT first PLEASE, buy a name change scrool and don't talk anymore, atleast for a year or 2 so ppl can forget u guys exist.

Ashuraa and his guild are good, i like they're ppl why would a make a storm about them, forget them let them alone they better than you, and if they don't go to HSB it's because they timezone is different like ashura said so, no problem! there's more players and more guilds on fujins, so call them, or u dont give a ** about those g4's 120%s rare there? u guys just care about the ppl with leets for what i've seen.

END this war, get in your corner and leave the others alone, don't talk **** about them and stop being corrupt, using faction founds to lvlup the guild, for FL instead of using it for the faction, END this, u guys just say sht, Leave ashura alone, leave turbulence alone, leave everybody alone, join nangins and be happy there, the day u guys join nangins, fujins will find the piece.

Sp3ctra likes this.
  15. Fleshmonkey

[​IMG]

"Moronic"

I never had a problem with Ashurra, once I found out that his guild is in an EU time zone I dropped it. Even ask him.

Shemale? are you in the spectrum for autism? I think you may want to contact a medical professional asap, I never once claimed to be a female, I'm not name changing a thing, and neither is my guild.

If Government didn't give a **** about the others why are we tanking every labby, Why are we at every HSB? Why do we go to wars?

Keyboard Warrior? Listen here kiddo i joined in January and quickly got to helping members of this community with their problems in game, with the steam version, making guides, and responding to question.

Please Reference these posts.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/updated-2-27-basic-guide-for-new-player.31328/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-steam-not-showing-you-on-ts2.31502/

At least i don't need to hide on a alt account to talk **** to people.

Holcim has proof of him getting called out on his ********, he wasn't liked and truth be told we were looking for a reason to kick his leeching ass, was it a good reason? no, but it will do.

When we started bitching about Turbulance not showing to HSB and tanking labby we did not know that they were primarily a EU Time zone guild, once we found out it slowly stopped except for a few people still throwing blame. and i do apologize to ashurra for the way things were handled.

There was no war, We knew that legion was in bad shape when what happend to earth happend, we accepted that and just left it alone, the core members of legion still showed to tank labby and do HSB even tho earth was not arround i would like to thank LiVingSneaky for handing control of legion like they did.

Government got frustrated for a short periode of time due to us mainly being the only actives, did we handle it poorly? yes. was it justified? Yes. no 1 guild should be holding a faction together, now that Legion is back and running and Ashuraa and Vortex have smoothed things over things will change.

You acting in a way that you are acting doesn't make Holcim or Ashuraa look good, you act like a child and until you stop im going to treat you like a child.

The whole point of this post was a means to an end, everyone who had a problem with eachother ended it, except you, you just refuse to let things go.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  16. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

First off Dont ever call my girlfriend a shemale. Secondly bro shut the **** up really. 3rd even ashuraa knows government has been carryin fujins in hsb tbh it doesnt matter really man its just a goddamn game. Lastly PLEASE GO ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO TYPE IN ENGLISH WITH PROPER SENTENCES. Seriously man how many times do I need to say that man jesus christ.

17. Fleshmonkey

I'm not gonna take responsibility for what the members of my guild say to you, when you called Holy's GF a "Shemale" you brought it upon yourself, time to be a big boy.

18. passerby

passerby Member

stop it guys, this thread is meant for fuj to be at peace with each other not to fight again. just stop with the name calling and other ****. just learn to respect and all is good. you know yourself, no one has to explain anything to anyone. we're here to have fun not to make enemies.

19. Fleshmonkey

#Blame@Mentaway

20. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Nah man once you speak on my actual girlfriend. and she hasn't even said anything to this kid its over truthfully. usually id tell her to back off or calm down. but he went above and beyond over this game so whatever she says (its gonna be alot) is well deserved.