Add Game Suggestions Forum for 9Dragons!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Can you guys please add this forum? There might be many players who would have some improvements ideeas, and we need a place to write them and hear others opinion.

Thank you.

2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I was here when it was announced that playredfox would get 9Dragons. The forums were immediately flooded with suggestions. And im telling you REALLY good suggestions. Since most people here are much much more familiar with what went wrong with previous publishers.

What was considered from all those suggestions previously given from players? Can you point me one post with a suggestion that redfox took the time to just reply with what is good and bad with that specific suggestion?

What make you think that they will start listening now? Come on bro......

balb1n0 and KProphetK like this.
  3. Blaze

Blaze Member

Useless, Cause you arent directly messaging the devs, this is just the publisher and through the last decade Devs were pushing contents as is without any considration to players or publishers opinions, maybe the only time the devs listen to publisher when it's something about Item Mall or Events

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  4. Horsie

Horsie New Member

That has never happened to me.

5. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

The steam greenlight release on games campus was my ideea, but they didn`t manage to make if futher, and also if @[GM]Ahri remembers, on 19 feb last year i speak with her in bamboo and i also told her about integrating 9dragons on steam. And here we are...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]