State of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CheeseCake, Mar 5, 2017.

1. CheeseCake

CheeseCake New Member

Hello everyone,

I just came back and I wanted to ask all of you kind people about the state of the game :)
    Could you please make a short overview of what is going on ?
    I saw that there are 2 servers (can't log in yet because I forgot account pin), what is the difference between them, what maps are pvp, how are the classes balanced, which side has more people, news about M&D System and so on and if anyone needs a pupil please let me know :)
    Also if there is any kind soul which could help me with some newbie starting items it will be greatly appreciated (med/steps/clothes/weapons), as I said I don't know the state of the game so every help is welcomed :)

Thank you all and have a great weekend :)

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yin is the new PvP server, everyone there recently had to start from scratch. Tao server still has some PvP maps but is mostly PvE. Classes still all over for balance but warrior is still easiest to play. I think black side had more people usually but could be wrong. M & D is good for the pupil but I don't think I have ever had one on this publisher. Do all the bamboo village quests and you end up with a statue to trade for Young dragon weapon which can carry you up to GL. It's very easy to lvl up here but farming is harder if you do that sort of thing.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

first and foremost...the game is not balanced....pve.....pvp it sorta works...but warriors are easy to play....

WHATEVER YOU DO , DO NOT PICK HYBRID...PICK WARRIOR...hybrid are meant to be killed....or fork off the money to switch between melee and ck all the time....also don't expect to kill a warrior as melee.... we get 2 nice debuff onlt to find the HYBRID!!! IS NOT A HYBRID....IT IS a heavily nerfed...warrior....since ur smashes are weaker lol...and your weapons are shittier.... and ck is not supported...it has been confirmed....just loose hope play warrior...or drop the game....or play a half gimped half baked class...

And lastly you can sorta pvp lower lvl just expect not to level fast...and in the pvp server...to get pked when the person you kills out lvl you at the speed of light and farms those dungeons....
    So my advice if you hybrid hide in corner...make no enemies and cry!!! joongwon and red fox says sod off you sang hybrids...PICK WARRIOR...AND do no pick nuker...cause apparently high crit ck even without buff gives u **** damage...WARRIORS FOR LIFE!!! VATO LOCO

summarry...nuker=sucks pve, hybrid...sucks at high lvl pve as ck and melee....= healer sucks too...since they yes same weapon as hybrid...they just walking leech.... warriors =YES!!!!
    PVP...HYBRID OKAY until u get OUTFARMED AND OUT LVLED..., nuker ok if not on cooldown and you will get OUTFARMED and 1 shotted since you cannot fo dungeons alone+...,healer you better have them trapping skills...,warrior=!!!God YES!!! better investment overall...OH THE BALANCE

4. CheeseCake

CheeseCake New Member

Thanks for replies, guys.:)
    I made a character while waiting for the answer on this topic and choose Yin because I saw it has more population,
    but after 1 day of play I haven't meet more then 5 people (low level, I'm lvl 55 now) around me.
    I even went to Tibet/North Sea Ice Place/Liaodong to ask for buffs but absolutely nobody answered.
    How is this possible ? Where are all the players ? Or they just don't talk ?
    I was hoping to find someone who could answer me a few questions and help me with information
    but I didn't found anyone and the few people that I've meet didn't speak English very good..
    Q1: We don't get the RL1 set anymore(I think it was called Spring Set) ?
    Q2: We don't get daily Quests anymore ?
    Q3: There used to be a daily Quest from which we got some coupons which we could then trade for a deco.
    Is this quest not available anymore ?
    Q4: We can't buff different sides anymore (white side buff black side and the other way around) ?
    All my questions are for Yin server.

P.S. Looking for nice and friendly league (English speaking).

5. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Q1: not sure what that is. War spirit sets are pretty ok or get the set from voh dungeon and upgrade it.
    Q2: you will get Daily's BT they are usually a waste. You can do the Tibet ones when you get there to trade for temporary relics that are alright but usually they aren't worth it.
    Q3: That quest should be in Hefei.
    Q4: If I remember correctly go into peace mode, select person, go into combat mode then buff.