[Mastery]

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Fullneo, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Mastery Guide :

The mastery are very important in game, and can give you very useful boost !!
    There are all the same between role, the only thing that may change is the day time they apply (during day / night / dusk).
    Only 5 mastery depends of the clan you selected, and they can help you to make a choice of clan.

Where are my mastery ?:

You can find them in the character window, in the part mastery. You will find 3 kind of mastery :
    • Clan Mastery,
    • Characteristics of Position,
    • Kung Fu Mastery.
    Where or How I increase my mastery ?:

Really easy ! You get 1 mastery point each level and 3 Mastery point after each Chi Breathing.
    You can used them to increase the mastery you want.
    On the following screen, you have a table that present you the amount of mastery point you can get depending of you level:
    [​IMG]

How to Reset my mastery ?:

When you have selected a mastery, you can't go back, but there are way to reset ALL you mastery:
    • The Road to Enlightenment quest called A pill of Baek Munrang. given by Bai Wenlang the Trainee in Hefei. (Coordinate 188 : 189)
    • With the item mall. You can find a purge item in the part Special of the ITEM MALL.
    Mastery Index:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    itsthem likes this.
  2. Fullneo

The First Mastery :
    Vagabond's Mastery :

[​IMG]

For each weapon the first mastery will boost the Damage by 50 when you used the weapon. (For Bracer it will boost the Chi Kung Damage). When you the first mastery of a weapon is full you can start put mastery point in the second mastery from the weapon. For this second mastery the bonus will depend of the weapon :
    • For Gloves Staff and wheels the second mastery will increase the Block Rate by 200.
    • For Axe and Spear the second mastery will increase damage by 5% on critical hit.
    • For Saber and Sword the second mastery will increase the critical dodge rate by 200/10000.
    • For Daggers the second mastery will increase the critical hit by 200/10000.
    • For Polearm the second mastery will increase stun rate by 200/10000.
    • For Bracers the second mastery increase Chi Kung balance.

itsthem likes this.
  3. Fullneo

Mastery from each clan :
    When you enter in a clan you will get new mastery those following screens are each mastery. (The vagabonds mastery stay the same, but only the weapon used by the clan stay.)

Flower's Mastery :
    [​IMG]
    • The 3th mastery increase the Yin resistance by 10%.
    • The 4th mastery increase by 100 the Attack Ratting and Chi Kung attack Ratting.
    • The 5th mastery give you the special skill Quick Speed Skill Mastery : Speed is increased by 100% and critical rate is increased by 10000/10000 for 20 seconds.

Brotherhood of Thieves Mastery :
    [​IMG]
    • The 3th mastery increase the Body resistance by 10%.
    • The 4th mastery increase by 36 the anger rate.
    • The 5th mastery give you the special skill Anger Skill Mastery with this skill you can enter in rage mod : it increases all damage by 120% but decreases all defence by 240%.

Shaolin Mastery :
    [​IMG]
    • The 3th mastery increase the Soul resistance by 10%.
    • The 4th mastery increase by 200 the Vital Energy and by 70 Vital Energy recovery rate.
    • The 5th mastery give you the special skill Diamond Energy Mastery : you become invincible during 15 seconds, you can used active skills and smash but you can't move and can't used Chi Kung skills.

League of Beggars Mastery :
    [​IMG]
    • The 3th mastery increase the Body resistance by 10%.
    • The 4th mastery increase by 100 Vital Energy recovery rate.
    • The 5th mastery give you the special skill Iron Mastery Skill : This skill is a shield.

Heavenly Demon Mastery :
    [​IMG]
    • The 3th mastery increase the Yang resistance by 10%.
    • The 4th mastery increase by 36 the anger rate.
    • The 5th mastery give you the special skill Absorb Skill Mastery : you can absorb life from the Target.

Wu-Tang Mastery :
    [​IMG]
    • The 3th mastery increase the Yin Resistance by 5% and by 5% the Yang Resistance.
    • The 4th mastery increase by 200 the Vital Energy and by 70 Vital Energy recovery rate.
    • The 5th mastery give you the special skill Crushing Spirit Energy : decrease by 1500 Vital Energy and by 750 the Life from the target.

4. Fullneo

Warrior's Mastery :
    Mastery link means you need to first one to have access to the second one
    The mastery are the same for all Warrior the only things that can change is the name of skill or icone.
    Once you become a Senior Warrior (You have completed the second role) from you clan, you get 2 new mastery page.

Mastery Windows:

[​IMG]

Mastery Effects:

[​IMG]

5. Fullneo

Nuker's Mastery:

The mastery are the same for all Nuker the only things that can change is the name of skill or icon.
    Once you become a Senior Nuker (You have completed the second role) from you clan, you get 2 new mastery page.

Mastery Windows:

[​IMG]

Mastery Effects:

[​IMG]

6. Fullneo

Healer's Mastery :
    The mastery are the same for all Healer the only things that can change is the name of skill or icon.
    Once you become a Senior Healer (You have completed the second role) from you clan, you get 2 new mastery page.

Mastery Windows:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mastery Effects:

[​IMG]

7. Fullneo

Hybrid's Mastery:
    The mastery are the same for all Hybrid the only things that can change is the name of skill or icon.
    Once you become a Senior Hybrid (You have completed the second role) from you clan, you get 2 new mastery page.

Mastery Windows:
    [​IMG]

Mastery Effects:
    [​IMG]

8. Fullneo

Done

9. namhk

namhk New Member

what mastery should i take as a ck hybrid?
    Thanks

10. Fullneo

In teh acse of my hybrid I have mainly boosted my damage first and of course it include the damage buff duration skill.

namhk likes this.
  11. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

this needs to be updated. There are new masteries

12. namhk

namhk New Member

thanks for your advice.
    And do you put point in heal skill or bleeding effect?

13. Fullneo

Bleeding no i don't find it useful. It's a small effect on mobs and pvp. Heal at the end only because i have good leech.

14. denteazul

denteazul Member

Hey i got a question, do they have any quest that gives a Mastery pill??! I remember getting a pill from a regular quest, untradeable ofc. Also, doesn't the quest from hefei only resets attributes or masteries get a reset too?? I don't wanna waste the quest and not get mastery reset.

15. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

They did have a quest to reset mastery, but that that was for role balance patch which has since been patched out. The only way to get it now is through IM

DarkAlanVagabond likes this.