Banners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8291bola015, Feb 26, 2016.

1. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Hello players and GM's,

The reason to create this threat is that I want an answer about creating banners in 9dragons. Is this really necessary to implement in game?

Considering flags in acclaim times, that makes game sighly unbalanced and players still have no lvl to make one. Now who buy more cash, can pk forever after get banners. Of course, the publishers need money to keep server on but..... Do you have any other option to it? I also wanted an answer from JW games if it is possible.

Thanks.

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Banners were made for this stat system. Not only that but you can combine/craft every banner in this version as well. Blue Boxes are not the only available way to obtain them.

I'm not saying Blue Boxes aren't one of the stupidest things ever, but at least it's possible to obtain them without the use of the boxes.

3. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Do you mean plate boses ? where you need at least stack of each plate to get banner and 24/7 campng players who got them already from blue boxes , bought premium trigrams +17 weapons etc ?

GL with obtaining :)

4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Everyone will be able to get banner in this version of 9D.
    First the Red and White are available in Tibet with a collection of Everlasting Stone and King Jin Soul Bead which can be farm by any player without any limits.
    The other banners are all available with the Loyalty system which require collectible than can be build with other loyalty assemble or collectible.
    As a result all the banner can be obtain by any player that will spend time in game, it's a nice content with many collections to complete, since it can be achieve by any player without any limits or camping like we had on GC then it should be fine :)

brace and Spite like this.
  5. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

hmm so there is no ks for the bosses at all?i guess if the pk problem get fixed then the game could be alot better

BipolarTuna likes this.
  6. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Good to know Neo. Thanks

7. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Which npc allows you to create banners with loyalty? I cant seem to find it because i wanna start building loyalty to make banners asap. Btw idk if this is true or not but is it possible to create blood trinket using loyalty? I heard on the street that u can, but it may be rummors.

8. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

You can't see it because you haven't search on good map. Banner are from Tibet Loyalty at General Store...

9. Bucs4lyfe11

Bucs4lyfe11 New Member

Are White and Red banners 100% success?

10. CpaReborn

CpaReborn New Member

They are 100%.

11. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Yeah, they are available on loyalty system, but to combine them isn't 100% succes, but way lower chance. I tried to create defense trinket in Nanchang, made loyalty points, but failed 4 times in a row and also all items disappear after failure, so i believe to create banners is much harder :D