Always got DC on war?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iMATEO, Mar 15, 2017.

1. iMATEO

iMATEO New Member

any other tips that you can suggest me when im entering war? i always got DC everytime i've got killed?

Some ppl suggested that on chat / type while dead, ill did that but still got DC?

2. platinumstudiox

platinumstudiox New Member

Fix your internet, maybe d/c from server

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Well that of typing happens sometimes
    However i have found out it can be autopill too
    IF u die ad it recovers ur hp after u dead it buggs u, happens mostly when u getting ganked and die to low damage hit
    Happend to me while killing mobs died and got dc but when i got back hp was at recovered and i born at same place, so i figured it can be autopill bug
    Try to avoid gank, so now getting stunned, hred and Dieing by 60k crits now doesnt make us feel so bad since dieing to 5k might mke u dc LOL

4. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

Avoiding gank... lol... so better not participate in any PvP event and you should be able to avoid it :)

btw I noticed that it does nothing with autopill or chetting while respawn timer ticks. It's just random. Either you are in war, or at HSB or at PG doesn't matter. It occurs randomly. When the respawn cd reaches 1 --> BOOM connection error.

Idk why redfox ignoring this problem. We had some wars in fujin where about 2 mins after start half of our troops got dc-d :(

Furthermore staff deleting threads about this problem will not solve it ...

5. kiwifiy

kiwifiy New Member

I get this kind of dc (when cd reaches 1 sec) about 60% of wars, it's really annoying when you have 2/3 daily wars and get dc on your last one of the day.

6. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

It must be something with where you live and your internet... i get dc like twice a month maybe But it is like you say, when cd get to 1 sec i dc too... so there is a failure somewhere within the program

7. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

I don't think it's a matter of net connection as dc always occurs upon death in PvP. So it's must be some kind of problem within the software as you said!

8. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

I have decent internet and dc 50%of the time, getting pretty sick of it tbh !

9. Rasta

Rasta Member

On 3 war = 3 dc.
    By cons to put their chest chest into Rp item, they are good.
    But to fix the bugs. There is forever nobody.
    Its squeezed maybe time to fix the bugs.
    You wonder if they are not the right one for the money and play with all the bugs.
    By force all the worlds will leave and its will be too late ....

10. Boloss

Boloss New Member

yep it's time to fix that dc in war cause many people leaves the game. I have a cable connexion 100mo and i have 3/4 dc every day from war. FIX IT or LEAVE IT !

11. Rasta

Rasta Member

2 war = 2 dc

I wonder if the Gm is a concoction of his that can be said to him or if he has nothing waxed of what is said to him.
    Already there is no event in game, the game filled with bug and the players starts from ...
    Normal not?