Skill Exp rates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ForestWolf, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

You still dont get the point. Because they have low rate, they give you the auto. You dont want the auto but higher rate? Thats not their business. They serve what they want. You don't go to a Chinese restaurant and order an Indian dishes. And hey why are you keep talking about buffs? Buff-traps are totally different from buffs. I dont see any point you are trying to make.

Need me to sum up?

The exp rate is totally Ok! Even traps, the hardest skills to level up, can be maxed in this server, there is nothing to complain about the skill exp rate. The requirement to increase the skill exp is not needed. And its not fair to all the one who already maxed their skills in THIS server!

2. Michiyo

So you are saying you just wanted to play the game in your styles (which apparently is not the best way to play RedFox 9Dragons) and you complain?

You know what? This is an answer for your concern: "**** it up! Take it or leave it!"

Your argument is invalid. Proof? Let time answer. The update is coming and lets see if they change the skill exp rate. Or later, find the answer yourself.

P/s: Other role? And level?
    [​IMG]

What is your highest level btw?

And you know what? Playing a game from a publisher and require the game to be similar to another publisher....I call it bs!

None ever asked you to play the game and not using Auto. You don't want to use auto then you cry about the way without auto? And you ask them to support your way? WTF? And someone already post the picture of all maxed ck skills, so its not only me who feel the rate is ok. If you cry about something, make sure its fair for everyone first. Don't put yourself above anyone.

Once again let time answer this stupid argument. If they increase the exp rate, I'm a retarded. If not, you are.

An advice for you: "I don't care how great you were in the past. Now, you get in my house, you play by my rules!"

Take it or leave it!

3. Michiyo

Yeah people usually assume that if a person is OP, he/she must be "no life" or "spent a lot of money". Like, they always make up a pay-off to explain why the person is so OP but themselves cannot be.

Peace :D

4. Michiyo

Good! Then we all agree that the exp skill rate is fine!

Bro, the point is I can pull out a picture with all ck skills are maxed. But you cannot do that with a picture of maxed traps? How about you train your healer's traps and prove me wrong? I'd love to be proven wrong.

And search the forum for this topic. I, myself, and many people (including admin) did talk about this topic. There is nothing new. We came to a solution.

Go, search the forum and read. Knowledge is power.

I'm saying there are tricks to make you be better than others. If you giving stuff free (easy to max skills) then no trick at all. You can't max your skills fast enough but some others can? Isn't that you suppose to update your knowledge? Instead of crying, requiring a change to fit your styles?

soloseff likes this.
  5. soloseff

soloseff Member

I dont get it why people are comparing the skill xp to lvl xp ratio with acclaim times lol

yeah you could have max skills at FD in acclaim times, but it took days or even weeks to even get to FD for a lot of people.

Now it takes you a damn day at the most to get to EC.. OFC THE SKILL XP SHOULD BE TOUGHER >.<

Stop complaining about things that do not fit your preference. This game isnt made for your enjoyment only but for a whole community.

AND STOP COMPARING THIS VERSION TO ACCLAIM, IT IS NOT THE SAME AND IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

rsf666 likes this.
  6. dingor

dingor New Member

Michiyo, can you say me where are these bugged mobs?
    Ty!

7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

I agree, that skill xp needs a boost.

Also during weekends event, I believe it would be nice to see some x5-10 skill rate boosts.

balb1n0 likes this.
  8. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

Well i spent by now 4 weeks including all xp events spamming manuals to get my aoe from C5 to C6. I will simply leave it because even during event on manuals i get less than 0.01 per cast. It would take months non-stop grinding just to get it to C7, i dont wanna even think about C9.

Basically level all the skills possible and leave things like AoE, attribute decrease, crit dmg decrease completely out.

Greets,
    FW

balb1n0 and KProphetK like this.
  9. dingor

dingor New Member

I miss Honor Student x10 from the GC times xD

Even if it were obtained only by CC (being tradable, for sure), it OF COURSE would be a big deal.

balb1n0 and KProphetK like this.
  10. loafgehasd

loafgehasd New Member

Lololol Ego peeps, u guys are old enuf to not do this behind ur screen, keep ur ego to urself guys. Polluting this community at its finest lol

11. loafgehasd

loafgehasd New Member

Refering to peeps thats argueing about how fast or slow they train their skills and comparing it like your lives depends on it. Wake up guys, Discussion! Not debating like u will win $1m for this useless comments on each other