healer built, need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mahboob, Mar 21, 2017.

1. mahboob

mahboob New Member

planning to come back. so i need a good healer built from oc 1. chi distribution at every lvl and at chi breathing.
    btw planning to make a SF healer. thx in advance.

2. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

1 str in every level, 3 dext in every level... At cb 1/2 str 5/4 dext, as u prefeer... Dext now is very important... Mobs have more dodge now so you should max dext first.... After maxing dext u just max str and leave const for last...

About pvp, i think dext is the key for a healer... Ppl tends to focus on const coz of the penalty as more HP takes longer to die. My experience is that healers with full dext sets make me miss 80% of my attacks and that doesnt happen with any other role... I think a pvp healer build would be: full dext, fulls wis, rest const... You can do that and still grind melee, you dont have to grind as ck in this version

4. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

So, they changed the stat system? is it like the Kr one at last? good time to make a come back i guess.. good to see you Prophet =)

KProphetK likes this.
  5. TresBeau

TresBeau New Member

IMO,
    Cap dex, add some str for HG12 wep, rest con
    Assuming melee it's a relatively balanced build in which you can pve or pvp.

Ck would be: cap dex, some wis for damage, rest con

If you're going pure pve: max dex and str (dex 1st ofc) then rest con.

Pvp there are too many factors to account for to give you a generic build, but the stats would focus on dex and con with potential str and/or wis.

6. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I assume You're in Tao?.. I wan to try 9d once again.. but my heart scream for PvP server :p

KProphetK likes this.