Remove chat filter & change chat font!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chrizie, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

This is a shout out to whoever has access to the code of the file TR_XFONT.XP in the Data/Textures map (or whichever data file it is you need).
    Any GM or Staff member that can edit this, please remove all the filters. This game is for players 15 years old or older anyways.
    We can't type full sentences, because there's so many words filtered to stars (*******).
    For example, if I want to type 'Press I button on keyboard and use an experience card for more exp'
    It become this: 'Press I****on on keyboard and use an****erience card for more****'

It has become really frustrating if you ask me. Am I the only one? Please show some support to this idea if you also hate it.

Secondly, please let us be able to change the font of the chat text to another one that's better readable.
    Some words I have to watch very closely to my screen because I can't make out what it is. Is it an i or an L or a '!'?
    If you don't want us to be able to change it, then at least change it for everyone. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna complain and they're even gonna like it.
    Here's some pictures to show you the difference:
    Bad font, how we have it now:
    [​IMG] <-- Right-click - Open image in new tab (or uploaded file on bottom of post)
    Good font, as an example:
    [​IMG] <-- Right-click - Open image in new tab (or uploaded file on bottom of post)

Please show some love to this thread and respond or like, so it gets the attention of the GMs or other staff.
    Thanks all :)

Attached Files:

2. jayjay24

jayjay24 New Member

It is kind of cluster-f... I like the new one. It's eye friendly.

3. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

They should make some aspects of the game better before implementing expansions and having new items in the item mall every once in a while.
    Make the game attractive to play ;)
    Not complaining, just advising!

4. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Bump
    Why is there no GM or moderator ever answerring any questions or suggestions?

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Another bump, don't wanna get this forgotten.

6. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Gm say, if you have question, send ticket, forum is for players.

7. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

This is not a question.
    It is a request, a suggestion and advice which I also want to share with the community and ask for feedback and/or support.
    Seems like all you care about is complaining about bad events and begging for more exp/drop rates.
    Start acting like a community instead of a group of unsatisfiable children ;)

8. Reveillon

Reveillon New Member

Yes. I think there are a few words that they got right. "Pass" for exemple, it wasn't possible to type that before. But writting big sentences is indeed frustrating, mainly when there's a space between two words and 7 stars appear. I think they improved a few things but there's still a lot to upgrade.

Chrizie likes this.