To the jins

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Fleshmonkey, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I never ordered an attack on your stone, the guans used an alt (Eure24) in the Alt guild (BloodLines) to end the alliance, i was going to give you the stone back near the end of HSB but you guys refused to listen to anyone i sent over to talk to you.

I never wanted to end the alliance, they used this to make you think we backstabbed you.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

that's what i was thinking...

3. Fleshmonkey

If i want something to end, I'll talk to them to end it, I'm not going to stab a person in the back.

4. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

but then again...our stone is just after migong...

RawBerry likes this.
  5. Fleshmonkey

yea, and you and like 15 guans are attacking us

If we open up migong it's like committing suicide, also whats to stop the guans from taking it from you?

Defend it like you should have tonight, next HSB.

Literally no jins showed up till you were -20% then you started blaming us without comming to ask me if i called for an attack.

You realize the guans are playing you right? They took your stone then had you attack us to break an alliance...

RawBerry likes this.
  6. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

dude...if you open migong, jins will just go for the stones...its not like you guys ain't capable of defending from guans anyway...

Shirro likes this.
  7. Fleshmonkey

The point im making is that instead of ignoring and telling anyone i sent over to talk to you, you told them to fuk off, and instead of talking to me you believed what the guans told you.

Fujins will not attack you next hsb or make a move on the stone unless it's a Alt, next time ask the person in charge of a faction instead of assuming things.

8. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

well, too late, HSB is done with us jins being killed while we are just taking our stones back on the last 4 mins of it...

9. Fleshmonkey

That's cus you pissed off an entire faction that has helped defend you many times, i told pEpE in game, that we will not attack you and if a fujin is attacking you it's going to be a guan alt and to message me asap.

I tried to get ahold of you guys many times by sending people over to talk, you ignored me.

If fujins take your stone next HSB it WILL be by a guan alt.

10. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Eh it's not a big deal, As long as there is enough Tigers/Jin Left to PT buff with we might be alright XD

11. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

Some of the guans in the the higher echelon are more of a serpent than the fujin's name. Didn't see that coming. It was an OK HSB, but couldn't help but feel sad about it.

RawBerry likes this.
  12. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I don't know what all of the other Guans would have done but I wouldn't have went for jin stone while it was still in fuj map. I would have been much happier just going straight to Fuj 3rd shield. It's obvious an alt took jin stone while most must have been unaware and while there was no defense. So for those jins who were attacking Guans while your stone was being taken ..... maybe stay and defend your maps next time. Also Flesh with the time we had left I don't think we could have broken your 3rd shield. Especially at the 10 minute mark. You could have easily let Jins in and defended your 3rd shield. We would never have made it further. We couldn't even kill your 2nd shield when it was prepped. It's actually sort of an embarrassment that we didn't manage to even with jins helping us. Our grouping took way to long anyways. We would never have gotten to your stone. I'm not calling you a liar but what I'm saying about our inability to break your shields is true. Not a flame.

13. Fleshmonkey

i wanted to but as i told saint, they pissed off an entire faction that has helped defend and push with them many times, and most felt as betrayed as the just must have.

I don't chalk this HSB up as a victory, but a sad and poor attempt to destroy something that's balancing the game out, cus this "WE DON'T HAVE NUMBERS QQ" ******** is just that, it's ********.

14. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Well it is strange that they reacted the way they did even after being offered their stone back. They probably should have just gone and gotten it without complaint. Or just watched their stone more carefully ...... I mean I always try to watch my stone and if Fujins were to suddenly offer Guans their stone back I would have been like kool beans and went to get it. Not insult the people offering it back. So I suppose I understand where you're coming from.

15. Fleshmonkey

i never got to offer them their stone back as everyone i sent over to talk to them (3 people) got ignored.

16. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Trust me its not just people you send over, I have had many a PM just shrugged off while I was asking important questions. Meh its how it is.

17. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Dang. That is messed up. I really wonder who's alt it was though. I mean I think I can probably guess sort of but I don't actually know who.

18. Fleshmonkey

i was told it was Solrac's, since i was told that sol said " i ended the alliance " or something like that

Should have tried to get ahold of me, tonight would have been a lot different.

19. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

i was late on this HSB so i really didn't know what happened (i think i was on like half way or 1 our till the HSB end) but the time i saw fujins got our stone i was like - deym! nice plan guans...have a fujin alt take the stone then full force to fujins and take jins stone along the way...boom! win! win!....btw, i was late this HSB since i thought guans and fujins are doing a 1v1 so i just went to my RL plans..never thought there will be some telemundo ******** along with it...just wondering what some jins do to "piss-off" the fujins tho...

20. Fleshmonkey

You attacked us, blindly thinking we would back stab you. Not once did a single jin come to ask me what was going on and as I've said many times anyone i sent over got ignored.