RedFox Welcomes Rumble Fighter!

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [PD]MataHari, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrettyPumpkin

PrettyPumpkin New Member

Hello! :D

ashton500 and Metrius123 like this.
  2. Muzik

Muzik New Member

Muzik wuz here

3. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi guys! I combed through all 15 pages to answer some questions you guys had. This will be better formatted and slapped into the main post later.

1. We can transfer inactive accounts, but we cannot transfer banned accounts. Inactive accounts are simply... inactive, but we do not have the resources to investigate bans from previous websites and/or publishers. Sorry to have to bring this bad news to anyone.

2. If your transfer is unsuccessful, the current community resolution (aka the unofficial, non-RedFox endorsed solution) is to change your GamesCampus credentials before trying to apply for a transfer again here at RedFox. If your transfer continues to be unsuccessful, send us a support ticket and we'll see what we can do to help.

3. How to be sure you transferred. You should 1.) receive a message that you transferred as well as a 2.) confirmation email.

4. Name changes to the game. We do not foresee any dramatic name changes to the game currently. But this is still up in the air. We'll update you guys as things change, though (of course!).

5. Payment options. We currently only have a select few and we are working on adding more payment options for your convenience. Thank you all for your patience while we do so.

6. Unused CC from GamesCampus. Unfortunately, we do not have any solutions to this. I suppose if any of you are fans of other GamesCampus games, you could spend it there?

7. Not in this thread, but has been asked before... We can't service transfers from OGP...............

8. Official launch date. I believe we'll make a post about this topic soon. So please be patient in regards to this. Thanks!

9. Future content. We (the RedFox team) obviously has a lot to discuss in this regard, so currently there's no information to share, as we are (as many of you have seen me say) focusing on transfers right now. Sorry to disappoint.

Thanks for reading!

4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answering Gourdy. Seeing you actually read every page shows that you are dedicated as a [GM]. Do RedFox employees also work on weekends? Last thing, do you mind checking this thread out?

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/user-suggestion-redfox-set-items.1802/

5. RitoYuuki

RitoYuuki New Member

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

Okay about the name changes. The previous host said they had some tool to reset IGNs(In-Game-Names) and they had set it for every 5 months. Could you please reset it to every 1 month?

Also could you take a look at these threads?

What The Community Wants
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/gms-what-does-the-community-want.1421/

Macros
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/gms-how-do-you-feel-about-macros.1674/page-4

First Spenders Request
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/official-1st-spenders-request.1721/page-9

Spenders Tier List
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/spenders-tier-list.1804/

Poll On Spenders
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/poll-about-spenders.1894/

Events Suggestoin List
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-suggestions-list.1988/

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Ithaca and AlphaBlob like this.
  7. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Sorry if I was unclear, but I was addressing concerns about the name of the game. Like, "Rumble Fighter" itself. As for in-game name changes and such, that will be discussed later, along with other changes. Like I said earlier, we're focusing on transfer issues first above all. Thanks for understanding!

Yusuke likes this.
  8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Ah okay. So if you transfer inactive accounts, how will users be able to prove they are the owner?

Ithaca likes this.
  9. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

Are you like 9?

10. JohnY

JohnY New Member

The only game that I want to spend my CC on is Rumble Fighter (unleashed) and that's why I got them in the first place. I don't like any of the other gamescampus games. It is a bad idea that they took out all the CC items from store, not giving us time to spend our remaining CC (making my CC useless to me and money wasted because I wanted to spend it on rumble fighter). Would you guys be able to get gamescampus to put the CC items back in the store for us so we can spend our CC on what we want before the transfer happens? And my last question is, GamesCampus has the option for us to earn free CC by completing offers from various provider walls, would you guys have that too? Thank you for your time

Yusuke likes this.
  11. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Will we use GameGuard or a different anticheat program?

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

1. Any decisions made now until March 31st is Gamescampus' responsibility.
    2. You can file a dispute and chargeback your purchases. Gamescampus said they would refund our cc, but let's be real. Who's going to play any of their other games? It's only a matter of time until they shut down too.
    3. Forgot to mention, with Redfox, it's called credits. Not campus credits. As for surveys, we'll have to wait and see.

Ithaca likes this.
  13. Carti

Carti Member

don't get it twisted b, but im glad to know you bump carti..

14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

lol

Ithaca likes this.
  15. yoshifanno1

yoshifanno1 New Member

What happens to our medals? do they transfer as well? i notice the medal store is kinda empty and i have some unused medals so i was just wondering...

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I don't see why not. As of right now the only thing mentioned that isn't transferring is any cc on your account.

Ithaca likes this.
  17. gooer

gooer New Member

Sweet thanks

18. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

:0

Ithaca likes this.
  19. lilhardy94

lilhardy94 New Member

Don't worry bout who I am XD I just play lots of rf n will always be I cant seem to stop even if I stop playing for years I always come back its like my drug man

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Should I page Madea?

Ithaca likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.