Here i go again on my ooown, duh duh

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ashuraa96, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Ok, seriously this is getting old. GM's if you cant fix the problems ingame then close the Damn server, i know someone might disagree But lets face it.... this server is better off Closed. People have Asked for help for MONTHS without getting anywhere cuz either you guys dont care or you obviously dont have time for it, it has to be one of these options. So why not close it and let people move on in life instead of using their time and money playing this fked up server? I myself must have made you guys millionaires by now and what did i get in return? Nothing, on the contrary i got 0 support and a game not even worthplaying... so thank you so fking much! Im out for good this time, and for the players enjoy whats left of this game. Peace!

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

I am probably the ONLY player that plays this since 11th may when this game started, all other ppl quitted
    When this game opened we had server more populated then what it is today, so Shinnen why u think this is happening?
    what u think that is making people leave?
    LISTEN TO US READ AND ANSWER OUR TIPS AND REPORTS
    Instead of asking for video on stuff why dont u go in game and do it urself? log in isnt so hard and make a video isnt either.....

AzyDogma likes this.
  3. LupeTheGreat

LupeTheGreat New Member

you ash play revelation online bro its pretty good

4. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

well im out too ash ... back to warframe