Windows 8.1, launcher doesn't work

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by FasakiXD, Apr 27, 2017.

1. FasakiXD

FasakiXD New Member

When I open the launcher, it shows that there's an update in progress, but it's always at 0%.
    Can't press "Game Start" either, nothing seems to work.
    Also, I tried downloading the game from Steam because the version from the site didn't work too.

If someone has a fix for this problem, please help me, I miss playing this game.

2. fridajosana

fridajosana New Member

It' happening the same with me... start button doesn't work!!! Can't play!!! What's going wrong???

3. MujahiD

MujahiD New Member

I have the same issue, after i re-installed it it doesnt update, and cant click the start game button either.. i tried all compatibility modes, i literally re-installed 9d on both pc and laptop a total of maybe 12 times, i did a powercycle with router, then i uninstalled all my firewall/AV software, then it still didnt work i re-installed windows 7 took me hours to update/download drivers etc, downloaded all visual C++ packs, and now..

It still aint working lol. Some admin better give us a good solution because if i miss this event cause of this im gonna quit the game..

4. parolamea3

parolamea3 New Member

same issue here windows 7 i installed and not update its 0%

5. loafgehasd

loafgehasd New Member

Redfox i just wanna say.. YOU GUYS FKED UP BIG TIME THIS TIME ROUND. how tf some players managed to get in game and some are locked out of game..
    if there's no compensation this time round despite fking up all the other time.. you'll lose lots of players no ****

6. jortex

jortex New Member

I have same problem, pls tell solution

7. OneMilion

OneMilion New Member

same here cant play