GM i need explanation, please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by samsoncenaga, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

If its x3 all, you should go for training. x3 exp is very rare and you should take advantages on it.
    I don't think so because the problem is that people traded Dragon Coins too soon. However, they did get something. Its not like they've suffered losses.

In my opinion, I would not need any compensation in all means. RedFox's improvements are already my pleasure. Keep it up, RedFox!

Victorion likes this.
  2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

The creator of this thread is way too smart and cool but the ones who made it lively are way too dumb and cannot accept that people make mistakes. As stated, he already apologized. What's the big deal?

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Nope. I can't even consider it as a mistake. Those who like to complain around should be quitting xD

[CM]NineArts and Victorion like this.
  4. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Yes, i agree

Because our CM and GM rush to forums to answer to people complains and concerns. They always answer and comment to people suggestions and work with us to make a better game! That's why population keeps increasing!
    Because everyone is happy and they don't get bored leveling skills, since skill exp rate is so good. Redfox listened to us, and increased the skill exp rate!
    Also, drop rate is exactly as it should be! not much to ruin the economy, and not very low to demotivate players from grinding outside of event time.
    Benefits from item mall and prices of each item are also where should be! F2P players are so happy they finally found a game where they don't feel like staying hundreds of miles behind!
    Events (other than ex prates), are always... ALWAYS made from redfox for US! the PLAYERS! It's not for them to make more money.

Totally agree dude. Blame all those players who never get satisfaction. Because this game, this publisher, and the way we are treated is totally healthy.

balb1n0 and [CM]NineArts like this.
  5. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I don't think so. Why? Because:
    And I disagree on the point:
    Well, RedFox is a company providing gaming services. That means 9Dragons is a business and a business should seek for profit. So, are you truly, deeply, and honestly think that events come out with 0 profit targeting?! That's not true. 9Dragons Awaken is a business after all. Profit making and pay-to-win players are expected and are welcome. This is not a charity!

The only thing I can agree with you is that:
    Yes I think the management is fair enough. However there are places to be improved. None is perfect and I understand that.

Anyways, your arguments are way away from the initial topic. There is none complaining about the event but the unclear announcement that [GM]Ahri has made. The end result is that RedFox realizes the needs to make announcements to be more specific in the future. And thats all we want to discuss in this thread.

End story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.