nuker vs ck hyb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ssj6bebe, Feb 20, 2017.

1. ssj6bebe

ssj6bebe Member

who is better betwen them?
    i wanna start from scratch on Yin
    and clan maters??

2. Sorca

Sorca New Member

Hey man I just started here so obviously don't have ck Hyb or nuker. Since no one comment Ill give my opinion.

They changed the stats abilities so much that I think a CK hybrid wont work well. Definitely not in pve because Wis gives the ck damage now but Hybrids have a penalty on Wis. Old days you could make a ESS build but now Ess only gives VE and CK def. Dex now gives Ck AR, CK dodge, normal dodge and normal AR. So Dex is one of those stats that I think CK and Physical chars should stack on.

Nuker should be easy. Obviously ESS and WIS. but if you can get VE in another way I wont go to heavy on ESS. CON gives def now also so i think its worthwhile to go WIS , DEX then ESS and CON. But this feels like you distributing into 4 stats which make the main stat weaker.

Ill make a thread on this if there aren't any. Because any build threats on previous versions is useless with the new stats

3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Nukers are the most powerful pvp-role currently, but starting from scratch, it´s going to be hard to farm gear and levelup.

CK-hybrids are similar, but it would be much wiser to go melee hybrid, as they pvp with base wisdom quite fine and farm excellent. Some of the hybrid skills makes it a very good starter char, as it has more survivability than other roles, and therefore more cheap in the beginning of the game.

4. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

If this is your first char i wouldn't advice to start on Nuker, you are gonna have a bad time.

Like mentioned before Melee Hyb would be a better choice or go for War.