Hi there.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Killroy909, May 8, 2017.

1. Killroy909

Killroy909 Active Member

Hey there! Its been far too long posting on this forums since like 11 months ago I think? I hope everyone having Fantastic Monday!

I am alive if you wondering and no im not doing any UI project anymore since I lost alot of stuff when old peice of crap laptop died on me so rip. I pretty much lay off from RF since last time I log in like 8 months ago and now its dieing. I have no interest playing anymore because of toxic community and the drama. Xavis,Javis plays on my account so don't expect to be me if you see my name in a room xD

Current games I been playing the most is Phantasy Star Online 2 and if you ever play it before or active then im on Ship 2 Lv80 Hunter/Lv80 Fighter so hmu on there. :)

Thanks for reading!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    tamirtov likes this.
  2. Killroy909

Killroy909 Active Member

Lol.. What you mean is still alive?

Million of people still play it and plus its like popular MMO in Japan right now.

Unless you mean PSO2 US then yea thats pretty much dead since Sega of america doesn't exist anymore xD

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Zasty likes this.
  3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

He meant to Rumble Fighter.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. Killroy909

Killroy909 Active Member

O.. lol. Yea i guess thats dead too.

Flamekiller and tamirtov like this.
  5. Killroy909

Killroy909 Active Member

Yea its alive it have been updated like alot and more content lately PVP been added last month update. Episode 5 is starting this summer so maybe new class or something big being added I don't know. I been playing it for like 5 months now and I took a long 3 years break from the game didn't have a good PC to run it but now I did and enjoying the game :)

6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Interesting I thought PSO2 did not exist

Many years ago I tried to download it, and looked through the web desperately trying to find ways to download it, and with no success

Surprised that the playerbase is still large after all these years

and your absence from RuF will be felt, gl in your future endeavors

ThisWeaboo and tamirtov like this.
  7. Killroy909

Killroy909 Active Member

Well there is way with the English Patch Launcher. PSO2 tweaker can let you download the game from there and install english patch.
    http://arks-layer.com/

creating SEGA ID is here and course if you good at Hiragana captcha code on the registration page.

On this link https://gw.sega.jp/gw/create/create1.jsp?product_name=pso2&siteno=P0&p_siteno=P00010

pretty much thats it

Shana and tamirtov like this.