Make Mount Feed a part of Herba's store + Absorb pills S

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkScorpion, Apr 21, 2017.

?

Do you want Mount feed and Absorb pill S (60 minutes) or L(180 minutes) in Herba?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Mount feed

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

Cuz its pain in the ass to find someone sells mount feed :mad:

2. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

absorb no i dont think we need it cause that is a non mandatory item. but mount feed yes. It is a basic item required to use a large part of the game, it should not be gate wayed by rp

3. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

We really just need the mount feed to be sold by herbalist. Absorb pills I can at least get by going to wars and fighting a lot. I've never gotten mount feed to drop though so I would have to say it's a must.

4. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I was actually thinking they could sell mount feed at herbalist for 30 mil silver and 20 cp while maintaining the same price it's always been in the item mall. This way people can still buy it with rp if they want and the price won't go down in player stores which will help keep rp spenders who actually sell it very happy. This way it's not like Red Fox just gave us hand outs and yet free players can breath easy as well. For those who pvp a lot the 20 cp won't be a bother and 30 mil is like a drop of water in a bucket. I think everyone wins this way.