So when will the Hacks stop?

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Kenshiiin, May 13, 2017.

1. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

I witnessed it with my own eyes, You guys are literally just hacking to destory everything. No wonder why guan's are only pinoys... Lets wake up and stop ruining the game before there is nothing left. Like seriously...

Alucard007 and 5AzazeL5 like this.
  2. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

They used a hacker for both HSB's since I've began my term to break the holystone.

3. nbarcelona21

nbarcelona21 Member

STOP CRYING AND SING YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM...:cool::cool::cool::D

4. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

On behalf of Guans I apologize for what happened here. This is not how HSB should be. I really hope Red Fox will see this situation and finally decide to monitor HSB. Seeing this happen made a guild mate of mine want to leave Guan. All this sort of thing does is hurt the game more. Please Rex Fox staff if you see this consider paying some one to stay late during HSB to monitor the situation. Obviously the game guard isn't stopping it. The game needs to be watched over by people who can take action against this level of abuse.

Hyd33, VortexTG and 5AzazeL5 like this.
  5. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Thank you, this really means a lot.

6. nbarcelona21

nbarcelona21 Member

HAPPY NEGA NEGA NEGA NEGA NEGA NEGA NEGA

#VAPENATION

7. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

You are literally on the spectrum my little brown buddy

8. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

hey theres quite a few canadians here on guan. we dont hack or bug and we trade fair. we dont spam people and beg either. just sayin'. somewhat unfair to say 'all guans'.

9. Museigen

Museigen Member

I wouldn't say all guans because I'm sure plenty of guans have no idea what we are talking about but last hsb our stone and catapult were destroyed while inside our stun form by something invisible we believe it's a type of distance hack or a gm God mode toggle to turn on invisibility. Aside from that everyone knows skool is a bugged stat char yet he just gets stronger and invades with you guys and it is de moralizing to the fujins when we work so hard to take down a bug abuser and after that a hacker which we have no clue what to deal with. Our catapult was destroyed with the hack and our stone has been destroyed TWICE with that same hack. As a leader in my faction I would not allow anyone to touch or defend a stone I know we are taking with bugs and hacks because it's just not fair to those who try so hard and do all they can to work with their faction. If I was guan FL and knew this I would boycott hsb. I know it would be lame but we as a community need to be 1.

10. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Guans know they can't win legit.

-Exp

11. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

I don't go to hsb or lab anymore; I just afk farm now. There are too many stupid people in lab. I am tired of being the last alive on 5th stage over and over. *end rant* People simply refuse to go full vit even though its the most superior build. It's starting to trigger me.

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ Member

full vit is trash cant even kill people

13. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

False you can kill people, just dont do full vit with a 90% weapon. EZ GET GOOD.

14. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

im full vit with a 90% sword and i get up to 120 cp a war. if you cant kill people the issue is not your damage...

15. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

lol defence and vit will always beat damage. a double hit will always kill anyone regardless of what damage the two people do. i will hit 20k, my bro will hit 20k and you're precious credit card leets will do nothing. on the other hand you will never kill me.

Edit: i mean yeah dont go full vit :shifty eyes:

16. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

If u guys manage to get a single cp its bcuz either u kill a Str builg(the same u just said they shouldnt exist) or bcuz u sync
    What will u do when u sre alone agaisnt 3 guys? Die to all 3? Cuz if they are vit build they will sync and u will never be able to hit even close to their hp

17. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

hope you sync crits before they do. obviously there are limitations; but for war purposes it works.
    the most vit builds who work together will always win.

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ Member

Some people you can kill if they went low hp but dont go full vit its not wort it. trust me i kno everyting

19. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

*shifty eyes* yes dont go full vit. trust me. you wont like it.

20. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

full vit is not for everyone, but it is def not bad. i had a hitter and still couldent one shot most people since allot of players had really good gear. instead i got one hit and never killed anyone anyhow. if you got the money to max out a leet and leet gear use BDW maxed out and full damage diamonds so you can actualy one shot everyone then yeh go one shot. if you like not dieing and dont mind having to time hits (like anyone blade sword or even prit high enchant that is not maxed) then full vit is viable. but if you can have full leets and diamonds wings and hte works than you could use a sword and full vit and prob still one hit 99% of people and not die ever... its a play style choice.