Not trying to be a **** or anything but.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tatsumaku, May 15, 2017.

1. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Wasnt there supposed to be an update released in april?? lmao Its now may and we still have christmas events up. Why is this? Where are the Updates GMs??? Shinen Teased False hope.

2. eugenechan

eugenechan New Member

*March i believe

3. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

No point in even asking. Nothing is going to make this happen any time soon. My advice is to do what I did and take a few steps back away from the game for a while. Play something else. It's a lot more fun when you find something that is being well maintained and has updates at least every few months as well as bug fixes when needed. If you ask them to do something now it will likely be ignored and if you ask for an ETA on next update they'll just throw a random date out there if they even answer at all. You're better off forgetting about it.

4. LeviathanKing16

LeviathanKing16 New Member

And thats because of players like you.... dont forget this game is ******* awesome and that os very hard to find a well populated server... just play for gods sake and help eachother, stop conplaining about ****!!! DONT U REALIZE U DONT HELP DOING THAT U ACTUALLY DESTROY THE COMUNITY!!! NEW PLAYERS ONLY NEED TO READ **** LIKE YOURS...(Sorry for the words) AND THEN THEY DONT EVEN CARE A BIT TO INSTALL THE GAME!! THERE ARE PLAYERs WHO DONT SAY ANY ****** **** ABOUT AND THEN THERE ARE PLAYERS WHO TRY TO MAKE OWN EVENTS!!! RESPECT FOR THEM TRYING TO KEEP THE COMUNITY AND THE GAME SAFE! IF U DONT PLAY THEM STOP TALKING ABOUT AND DONT PLAY!!!
    EASY!!! AND DONT START TO MAKE A ******* SHOW OUT OF MIY THREAD!! I CANT SPEAK ENGLISH SO WELL AND I DIDNT WONT TO SAY BAD THINGS TO YOU ALUCARD BUDDY ITS JUST MY OPINION! SO DONT ANSWER TO ME WITH ******** BECAUSE I DONT HATE ON ANYBODY! TY ALUCARD

5. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

First off it's not a well populated server and I played Twelve Sky 2 during it's highest point and the same with the original Twelve Sky. It lost popularity over time with the exception of the Korean Server. Secondly I told no lies here. I gave my honest opinion based on my own experience. And exactly how am I destroying the community? I never told new people not to try this game out. What I wrote was from one player to another based on a mutual experience. I became tired of the same things. Did you want me to lie? It wouldn't change his stance on the matter. Not everyone thinks this is a wonderful server like you. You're just going to have to deal with a difference in opinion. And for anyone reading this who is trying to decide whether or not to try this game out I urge you to give it a shot. You may not feel the same way. But I also won't insist you play it after being unsatisfied. The choice is yours.

o0Kutie0o likes this.
  6. LeviathanKing16

LeviathanKing16 New Member

Yo man just chill out. Ty for ur answer... u may be right... but i actually know new players... i talked with them... they already dont wanted to keep playin just because of the forums.... and all i will say every time and after and every time anyone keeps complaining.... they will change... the gms see this ****.... they want to change time zone... thats already something good! Just chill and wait... and then is everything done... give them more time.... and old players like u shouldnt give up because u are needed...

7. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

You gotta be active to even care, Smh.

8. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Thank God I'm not then. One less thing to worry about. On another note hopefully they will eventually deliver something to fix war bug because it's annoying when you get on to play for once and you can't enter. Is it still happening?

9. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

[GM]Shinnen just posted that they are working to up the player cap on the affected maps and war so it should be up and good soon.

10. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

I did quit last time...but come back to this server...because...deym i love 12sky2 a lot

AzyDogma likes this.
  11. elitesniper

elitesniper New Member

nice job GM

Attached Files:

12. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

lol you tried it...