Melee Healer Build

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by krokzilla1122, May 17, 2017.

1. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Heya, just finished RTD and got a chance to redo my stats, what should i do with my stats?

2. Sorca

Sorca New Member

Well I only play for about a week now but I build it like I would build a warrior, except for the CON. Also reached FC now so restated and I'm happy with the results.

STR = I make this the highest. Mine is around 320+ currently (cant check now)
    ESS = I used about 20-30 points for enough VE
    WIS = 0 dont use relics that need WIS but if u do just make it for relics
    CON = think I added 10 just to get a bit more hp for bosses
    DEX = 3/4 of STR. I would say you could make STR and DEX equal even it should play nicely. I think the STR helps and after I got second roll skills at FC I did tons of more damage.

I use that new smash we get which reduce the defense of the mob. Then I kill the mob that's 4 levels above me in 3 hits total. I use +2 VoH gear and +6 axe so not p2w stuffs. Highest hit was 32k crit.

Some people says STR is useless now even for Warriors but I beg to differ. Other only build STR but I think a good combination of STR and DEX works well now. just my opinion

PS Ido use Premium so have 40+ attribute so my VE is more than enough. Not sure if I have enough VE without it though.

3. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

350dex. 22cons. 8wis ess.
    Pump str to 350 Inge maxed. Add cons points

4. Sorca

Sorca New Member

5. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Build on Max Dex & Str. Then, else go con.

selle0092 likes this.
  6. selle0092

selle0092 New Member

Yeah. You should focus on Dexterity and Strength firstly. Do not add Constitution until you maximize Dex and Str. You take 2 points to increase only 1 points of Cons and it's useless if you add Cons at low lvl. Enjoy playing healer, it's a good role that everyone need in game.

KosiaRafel likes this.