Rates Increase! 6x EXP, Drop, and +1 CP!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 18, 2017.

1. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Heroes,

Ring in the weekend in battle and increased rates! Starting tomorrow at 12:00PM until Monday, May 22nd. We’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
    • 6x Experience monster kills
    • 6x Item Drop rates on all monsters
    • +1 Contribution Points gains during PvP
    Event Duration:
    May 19, 2017 12:00 - May 22, 2017 18:00 server time

08102016_12Sky_RatesIncrease_main.jpg

5AzazeL5 likes this.
  2. Dar3devil

Dar3devil New Member

WHEN YOU START LISTENING PPL??? We need enchanting lucky item... i just spend 100 euros and all i got it was 93% this **** starts to rage ppl.... im going to stop buying rp's till u fix enchanting system or put lucky enchanting to item mall

DARIUS13GR likes this.
  3. DARIUS13GR

DARIUS13GR New Member

Gm's we need more events like monster event - tournament pvp - enchanting evet ( items-wings) we need 8th god skill (aoe) .................WHEN U START LISTENING PPL??

Dar3devil likes this.
  4. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

8th god skill is already in the game. you just have to find it :) there is a snake clan guy with one already. also i regularly enchant to 90 - 108 with out fail. make a enchanted necky then use it to enchant a higher necky then use that to enchant a higher necky till you have one 111% or better. tehn you can enchant higher gear with alot lower costs. there are a few great guides on formulas for enchanting the best % to aim for so you use the lest mats. these are not issues in the game it just takes time effort and money. id never recomend buying mats for enchanting and dont use a pc unless your going from 108 to 120. below that the cost to get up to 108 is just not worth the cost of a pc. hope this helps.

Dar3devil and kazepls like this.
  5. kazepls

kazepls Member

Yeah a made a 120 with only 1500luck on my second try, first 108 fail then 105 120 success, it's about rng, only 5% luck at this point for a success

6. Dar3devil

Dar3devil New Member

Well i was doing leet spear so i had to use pc all the time

7. kazepls

kazepls Member

At least you got a leet heh

8. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

it is a leet item, it should be very costly to make and much rarer than a rare item. when dealing with end game content its better to be to hard and have people have to struggle to get the items, and use events or cp store options to make the required mats available than to make the whole system easyer. when everyone has leets they stop being special.