Event: Golden Chest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 25, 2017.

1. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

2. frezze24

frezze24 New Member

this golden chest event dont help anyone at all so make us a favour and turn it off...150 rp for a 12% mats good job lol

3. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

you complain about christmas event you complain that the game is pay to win you complain the devs dont do anything and are not around. and when they start showing up, they listen to us and make the non rp chest better than the rp chest, and make a cp item to drive a need for war and pvp you say it dont help anyone and ask for it to be removed? LOL

PS by you i mean everyone in the community like you.

4. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Hey BlackOirigin, came here do a little request from community, this new box we get from drops either pvm or pvp its a very nice one, however the items there is inside them arent worth the price of the key(150rp) we buy, not even 1 single item there is worth it, due to this every1 is trying to sell their boxes and no1 is buying the key to open it(150rp=300m) we would like you to balance a bit the price of the key otherwise this item will be kinda useless, bcuz no1 is gonna spend money on a key to get not even the chance for something in return, a more fair price for it would be around 50-75 rp that would encourage ppl to buy rp and make it fair to buy with in game silver and open the box

Ty Best Regards

5. frezze24

frezze24 New Member

how is this event suposed to help a new commer?by spend $ and get nothing?how can a newb supose to get 500 cp for other box?explain einstein.i understand they need an income by running the game but atleast make it fair.PS i never complain about christmas event lmao and i whait for your apologize since i think you confuse me whit someone else cause i only complain for this event:) started to play 2 weeks ago or so.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  6. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

its around a week casual play to get to g4, if you time hits in war you can get kills with even a low enchant blade. I personally sold my 132% and kill peeps with a 108% sword :p so prit much any blade will do for getting cp. as a new player sell the cp. you wont get much for the box but you can get allot from the cp you sell since the event will make the cp worth allot of money. this is one good way that this event has helped you. second with wings and feathers from the event you will actually be able to afford to buy a set when you get money from the cp you sell. 3rd if you can afford the rp for a key, sell the rp instead of getting a key. its around 2m per rp so you spent 300m on a key you could have just sold. I said under the PS that by you i meant everyone who complains about events after the devs actually listen to us and give us an event we want. boxes are for the rich and powerful to have a chance to blow there money trying to get something worth while. the thing is they will spend hundreds of bills on items to do it. the Ultimate cloak is basically priceless as its stat bonuses make you very very powerful. While the chests them self may not benefit you directly the cp market and rp market they drive will, you may just have to get a little creative to make it work.

Edit. Chests boxes and chance events in this game are not to get rich off of. Its like gambling don't play the game if you cant afford the by in. You can however make allot of cash selling the drinks and food to the players. I would also like to add that you can get BDW IW and GTW (all worth billions and tens of billions) from the cp chest. it costs around 750m for a cp chest. to craft a wing normally you spend around 1.2b and it can fail and cost you another 100m each time it fails and then you normally get trash. at-least with the 500 cp chests you get something and have a chance at a near priceless item. anyone whos spent any time trying to make wings has prob spent thousands of cp just trying to craft em.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  7. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Don't waste your time bro. These guys are going to cry about everything. They expect to be just given everything. It'll never change.

8. frezze24

frezze24 New Member

ok i got your point,now got to each clan and ask how many keep open these 2 boxes...i know they have to make some $ whit it but what the hell make it fair for everyone dont think to ask that much...i dont care if im the black sheep since noone step forward to say what needed to say about this event cause we going to mayn ways in this way.

9. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

not every event can cater to new and old players. the last event ran for way to long and was only really helpful to new players (small + with the Gifts) but with limited good drops from them the major focus was the free cash. that free cash actually undermined the power of the rarer items since more people could afford good gear making the top players worse off than they were before. This event is more geared towards the top players giving a change at a end game item and a few good wing drops. and lesser for the lower players who can sell the cp to feed the top players attempts at that object. This event for you is gonna be way better than say a mount xp event for you, (id almost pref a mount xp event over this one) but not as good as free money. for a top player its not as good as a mount xp event but better than the xmas event. i think its as close to a happy middle as we can find at the moment. As for the Golden Chests, they are basically worthless. it dose not even benefit the people who spend rp as you will lose money on the rp spent for every chest you open save if you get a pc. or get lucky with a better rare pet. The real winner of this event is the cp chest that provides good drop and a market for lower players to sell cp boots pvp action and gives those who have thousands and thousands of cp and really nothing left to do with it a dump that could get them something awesome.

10. Unknown101

Unknown101 New Member

How many mount exp does mount exp elixir gives ?

11. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

MOUNT BOX 5%

Well ****, apparently that should be 15% and not 5%, way to go, this is what i was waiting for, you just went and made it p2w enjoy, I'm done with this company.

12. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

What good of a box when the Non-RP player can't use it?
    Pointless event where I can only get box and have to sell for cheap because i have no way to open it myself, unless I buy RP key.

13. AzyDogma

AzyDogma Member

well, you can always buy key for OP price silver

Abelong7 likes this.
  14. christiandummy

christiandummy Member

whats going on to this server ? we are experiencing disconnection. please make update every time theres a problem for the players sake .

15. AceSykes

AceSykes New Member

I can't even see the loading screen after login

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      23.9 KB
      Views:
  16. Papsy

Papsy New Member

i open already 6 luminus box and i got wf all :confused::(:eek:

17. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

Hey dude you better make it x10 EXP and 5x drop rate make it x10 EXP so many players quiting because of low rates also for new players they quiting to play because so slow of rates they dont want forever at grind spot. make it x10 EXP and x3 or x5 only! and also open nangin faction. make your server live! release all custome and release new lvl and nangin faction make this server live. Not only for that crazy golden key. that is only my suggestions thankyou dude. home you get it! [​IMG]<3

18. SexyTomato

SexyTomato New Member

i have just one issue in this server. not related with post though. Enchanting System sucks on this server. spent almost 30b worth of pcs n my leet went down to 75% with 1833 luck lol. enchanting system is broken in this server i think.

AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.
  19. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

i agree i have used so many pc's in the 2 years and never made a 120% item i dare to think how much usd i have spent failing to enchant

AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.
  20. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

weird I made over 15+ 120s and I couldn't even tell you the amount of 108s I made lol

from my experience if you are truly shooting for 120 you need to do it with atleast 8 PC's on you. using 1 or 2 here and there never seems to work.