9Dragons 1.5 is already 2 weeks out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gaatjeniksaan, May 23, 2017.

1. gaatjeniksaan

gaatjeniksaan New Member

shadowdemon98 and gqflex247 like this.
  2. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

2 Weeks? HA! that's hilarious.

We are getting this in 2 years more like it.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    balb1n0 and gqflex247 like this.
  3. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

real good question I wonder if the GMs or RF can give us some answers or insight.

4. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Dear gaatjeniksaan,

I'm player that love 9dragons too much and have played for along time. I have very pretty happy when I have seen the new update from Korean (although I love this 9dragons and no need graphic update but only need content update haha). By the way, the update isn't easily and we should give them for more time too sure that will not have more bug (but every games / programs must have bug. It's normal). Then give them for times. They are still working right now XD.

Thanks for still play 9dragons with us,

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

KR version has been running longer than RF version. Although RF is keeping everything up-to-date as much as KR version is, RF version is still new. A year is still new. Like a born child. Even now, we still don't have all updates from KR version and RF is still working on it. (At least that's what I believe and I hope so). Give RF more time, they can't update everything right away. Update goes down progresses and after it's released, there will bugs everywhere. That's the live of MMORPG.

Even DOTA 2 has bugs after every updates, so bear with them after they are released.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  6. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

DOTA 2 has the worse optimization i've seen. People that play with 100 fps in other games can't touch 60 at Dota. I don't know whats happening to the engine they're using on this games...