Please help, is it me? Or the game is broken for me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SeekingEyes, Jun 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SeekingEyes

SeekingEyes New Member

Ever since after I updated the 9Dragons, patch 104, at first, I can't press the Game Start Button.
    So, I restarted my computer to try to play the game again, but I still can't press the Game Start Button.
    Okay, so I uninstall the game right? After I re-downloaded the game, I thought it was finally over.
    I pressed the Game Start button. I was excite- but no.
    It did ran, but after few seconds, it told me that some datas are missing, and tells me to install the game again.
    I have no idea why this happend, or how to fix it.
    If someone knows how to fix this, or some information, it'll be a big help.
    Thank you.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  2. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Hi SeekingEyes,

I'm not sure about this problem. It's techniques issue that I'm not very good.

However, I have a little idea but not sure it work.
    • Try to disable your firewall or antivirus programs and re-download again. This include installing progress. Antivirus may delete some files ........... but, this is basically solution. It probably won't work or you have tried it already.
    • After you download this game. Try to check MD5. Internet connection or Client-Server connection probably take damage to your files or lost during downloading progress.
    • If no one coming here to help or you doesn't get any answer that work. Please try to send your problem to Redfox [GM]support by support ticket or click here.
    Hope you will get some solution or someone coming to help you. See you in game, sir.

Good luck and regards,

3. SeekingEyes

SeekingEyes New Member

Thanks for some information, I'll try to fix this problem.
    Good luck, and have fun good sir.

4. Malkav

Malkav New Member

Seeking trying installing from STEAM?

KosiaRafel likes this.