[EVENT] Guardian's Tournament Update

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

How you don't have enough people to run a 3v3 tournament of 8 teams, this game is truly dead

Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

If you want to host a 1v1 tournament, host a 1v1 tournament.
    If you want to host a guild tournament, host a guild tournament.
    If you want to host a co-op tournament, host a co-op tournament.

Don’t try to combine the three into one giant tournament. The game isn’t big enough, and there’s no reason to.

As for the prizes they absolutely **** ASS. Yeah, [GM]Gourdy I’m talking to you. Who did you consult with this? I’m almost certain @Tengu wouldn’t have signed off on such terrible prizes.

“Statue in a plaza that nobody goes to” should be a default prize for all tournaments.

Holy you blew the one thing everyone was looking forward to. Anyways to those participating enjoy that 3k RC LMAOOO.

Remember when GC gave players 10K CC, gladiator set and a bunch of other REAL prizes?

Hopefully the next tournament will be what most players actually want complete with streams, fantastic art pieces, and maybe some commentaries.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    tamirtov, Flamekiller and BeeBee like this.
  3. ItsTour

I try to support redfox as much as possible, but they lost me with this one lol, not like they care anyway, I don't see how you blatantly ask for user suggestions, and COMPLETELY ignore every suggestion made MAYBE besides plaza statue, requested by one person.

Flamekiller likes this.
  4. ItsTour

Word, I'm out too, only thing keeping me around was the competition of the speculation of tournaments coming, and they pull this on me, not wasting my time or money lol.

Flamekiller and HunterX like this.
  5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Kind of miss the RMs & CAs. Guarantee the tournaments wouldn’t be THIS bad had their been some community input.​

Flamekiller, HunterX and ItsTour like this.
  6. HunterX

HunterX Well-Known Member

I am currently uninstalling this game right now! This is the last straw RedFox Rumble Fighter Unleashed. I have had it with your bafoonery and treacherous crimes against your players! When you dont even have a player base huge enough to do multiple tournaments why would you put the idea through in the first place? So the people in the 3v3 who couldve easly done a 2v2 are now subject to wait months for a tournament which might be just as bad as this one? or even " smaller" like you said. kry bark im enraged. I'm furious, in fact I wish I could take RedFox Games Rumble Fighter Unleashed to Court this is the last straw! I am seriously pissed at the fact all you would offer to us is an apology after the long wait with the gpa event and even the long wait to see who got picked for the tournaments. YOU SAID I QUOTE " 1 BUSINESS DAY" it has been over 5 business days. This is bull I wont stand for this im done with this game. Every update is a terrible experience. Every time I log on the game I disconnect, nothing has changed nothing will ever changed everything will be gone in 2020 and they will still be milking our money. RedFox Rumle Fighter Unleashed and [GM]Gourdy in fact are criminals. Every single update, BOXES BOXES BOXES IM FED UP. LITERALLY ONLY 1 CHANNEL WORKS IN THIS GAME. DDOSERS EVERYWHERE, HACKERS ON THE RISE ONCE AGAIN, THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. AND ONLY 1 GM?!?!?!! IM DONEEEEEEEE IM OUTTT SEE YOU LATER!!! s/o coffin gang , s/o john, s/o eli s/o nick, s/o pacman (quit), s/o rosiz, s/o hackers <3, s/o dagger, s/o gold s/o sherwan s/o caleb s/o lexi s/o elyiou s/o everyone who ever knew me s/o kas s/o blood s/o ddosers im done!!! pce out

7. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Well looks like I'm not apart of this tourney.

8. Trophy

Trophy Member

Since there wasn't enough people for the 3v3 tourny atleast expand the amount of teams for the 2v2 tourny that would make sense lmaoo... give the people who registered for the 3v3 a chance TO ATLEAST PARTICIPATE... Smh

9. HunterX

I promise on god I disconnect from this game atleast 10 times a day. Info myself dc, info another player dc, change my character clothes dc, open plaza dc, info in plaza dc, jump in game dc, buy things in shop dc, bm dc, change scrolls dc, guild war ddos. My heart cant take anymore of this pain from this foolish game. I hereby proclaim WHOEVER WANTS TO LEAVE THIS GAME DO SO FOR THE BETTERMENT OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THIS GAME IS JUST SO BAD IVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE FAIL IRL BECAUSE OF THIS RETARDED GAME. LITERALLY SOME OF MY FRIENDS PM AND LAUGH ALWAYS SAYING THIS GAME IS SHTTY , "TRASH" BUT THEIR GRADES IN IRL DONT REFLECT WHAT THEY SAY IN THE GAME. FIND FRIENDS AND FIND YOURSELF BECAUSE RF IS DECEIVING YOU HONESTLY. MOST OF YOU ARE ADDICTED AND CANT STOP, YOU'RE ONLY WASTING YOUR MONEY AND TIME HONESTLY. YOU COME ON THE GAME PRETENDING TO BE COOL OR PRETENDING TO BE HARDCORE DDOSERS WHEN IRL YOU DONT DO ANYTHING BUT PLAY RF ALL DAY. I HONESTLY DEEP DOWN FEEL BAD FOR THE COMMUNITY AND ALL BUT MAN IM GONE IM OUT. THATS IT YO.

10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Remember they gave everyone the easiest event. The fishing event. Gg. Da $200 af.

tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
  11. SimpThePimp

SimpThePimp Member

Just reopen the 3v3 sign ups lol...

12. HunterX

oh trust im charging back

Sabres likes this.
  13. EnigmaChosen

EnigmaChosen Clean Up Crew

Bruh this game is run by idiots

14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

tamirtov and BeeBee like this.
  15. Kanaeshira

Kanaeshira New Member

Well I was just officially hired as the 7th developer for Nimonix , i have been playing this game for a while now and I understand what this community needs . I promise not to let you guys down

16. SimpThePimp

SimpThePimp Member

Proof

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nah. You dont look to me da nimonix's developer.

18. MrTall

MrTall Member

wait i didnt get in the 1v1 tourney? what the fkk! cant wait to see who's in it lol. stupid ass gm

19. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

It's so stupid that they choose whoever participates in the tournament. Let all players just join in, there is the tournament for right? The players who signed up for the 3v3, let them join the 1v1???

Flamekiller likes this.
  20. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

I have been selected for the 1v1s
    i aint gon show up tho this is garbage considering i'll be fighting NA's.

not only trash rules and EU NA matchups, trash prizes too.
    aint worth my time fam.

find a replacement.

tamirtov, Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.