Permanent bag in IM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hegemonic, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Can we have a permanent bag in the item mall instead of just the 90 days one?

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

PM GM Ahri on for,Ahri will make it specially for u,maybe $100 per bag.

kilroyjr, balb1n0 and machatzi like this.
  3. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Dam... this guy must be getting a lot of loots. Personally i dont find my self in need for one!!

Of course unless you are using Item Mall passes+premium! And if you are already using that... my guess is that you are also buying trigrams and boxes .. etc etc from Item Mall.

So tell me one thing. How do you feel for paying to win? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    And how will you feel after 2 months when server population is down to minimum, and you are grinding alone with your overpowered gear?

4. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

ur asking about 30$? less then 2hours of work o.o

5. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Sorry what ?

Please explain what you mean.. i honestly didnt understand at all

6. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

As i have told you in my other post, I only own a 90 day prem. And $50, which will last me for 3 months takes me less than 2 hours to earn at my summer job so I don't understand what you're complaining about. I'd suggest you go apply to jobs instead of worrying about what other people are doing.

Yabuszko and Szafka like this.
  7. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I Don't know what is your summer job, but in many places people get at most 5$ for an hour (and even less). And some people have family to feed, and rent to pay as well.
    And seriously, you are losing the whole point here. It's not about having the money to spend on this game. Is about how publisher sees the players... and what are their intentions behind each of their moves. I Can afford enough money to walk around in game, kicking asses, many of us probably can. But whats the point really, when someone who cant afford premium/trigrams/scales/IM Pazzes/beads and so on, gets one shot and then quits the game ? How blind someone could be, not to see the huge gap that currently exists between players like you and non-paying players? HELL.. there's even big gap between players with only premium and you! Becasue.. 15$ a month is still not ..f..ing enough :)

So far it looks like playredfox is after the fools, who will spend huge-load of cash to enjoy winning. They don't really care how to run this game properly, to keep players and make at least most of them happy. They only care about people like you who get 50$ in 2 hour, and even more. You can do whatever you want with your 50$-per-2-hours, It's not my business. But soon enough you will be playing alone with others 50$-in-2-hours on this server

So tell me, did you put your credit card back in your wallet for a second, and thought what would be best for the game?
    100 players spending $400-$500 a month? Or, 2000 players spending 20$ ?
    Because right now, players who are willing to spend 20$, will still not do it because they still cant compete with $400-$500 budget players. So whats the point? Rather go play another game, where i can see from their cash shop that 15$ is enough to compete (or even better play a P2P game without cash shop)

kilroyjr, D3mitel and Spite like this.
  8. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I have spent only for premium and bags when it was worth but here ...

9. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

This isn't exactly new. Sure gc had perm bags but premium was almost the same amount. I would rather buy trigrams here than gamble on silk bags to make wsc/lucid belt and end up with nothing for twice the amount. You can make blue double and black banners in Tibet in this version instead of gambling on blue boxes and getting nothing. Those nostalgia glasses need to be put away every now and then people.

10. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Yes there is 20 % chance that you will make it and for this 20 % chance you have to give a lot of drops to ncrease loyalty . And then you have to drop a lot of items for combination . With this drop Goooood luck :) . And i wish the best luck with creating IM set with this drop rate.

11. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

20% is better than 1%. Opened 200 boxes before and got a +1 and maybe 2 removes.

12. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I hope that you see problem in this game ;)

13. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yeah, with the old publisher. Too much gambling. At least this one you can create if you farm enough.

14. Chaos

Chaos Member

The fact that you are directly questioning his own choices of spending money on the game makes you sound like a soar loser. Then you come around and try to explain by saying you are missing the whole point? What? I dont think you tried to make a point, all you did was try to lower a player's morale based on the fact that they pay for this game. You want a free game? Go on www.miniclips.com

15. Blaze

Blaze Member

Why not ? the game is already P2W, so making it available wont make any difference

16. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I haz bags for sale, checks mine stand in Hefie.
    [​IMG]

17. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Don't get me wrong.. I get you. I know for you is hard to understand. No problem there.

18. fawhash

fawhash Member

Buddy, I think instead of arguing for the sake of argument, you should at-least consider his perspective. I love this game, and last time I played on it I spent more than 500$ in two months. It was on GC. I was IM12 at that time. Yet, having spent all this money, I was killed in probably 10 seconds by a bannered guy. Can you imagine how demotivating that was? Like Machatzi said, I left the game few days after that. And it doesnt take a genius to see that GC's population was fast plummeting. I estimated that if I was to compete on equal footing with top-tier players, I would have to spend at-least 1500-2000$ more. That's too much money to be spent on one game. And when you reach near cap levels, there is nothing better to do than pvp.

19. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Or you could farm those same banners in this version. GC was **** because every top tier item had to be obtained by gambling. I was lucky enough to get 2 banners in gc a black and a double, and the double was worthless. But its irrelevant now because that's not the way it is anymore. Getting killed by someone stronger than you and giving up because of it? How do you expect to get better? There will always be someone stronger with better items.

20. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

The point yall missing is that,this game is worth any $$?No matter if a item is 2 dollar or 100 dollar.If u consider this game is worth any $$ then think again.The publisher are milking u guys and u know it but for the nostalgia people put money in this game.They had basically 2 cbt and nothing was fixed.They not fixing anything.They give the original response"Thanks,we will forward it to developers" but after that nothing happens.Been 3 weeks they said we will think about changing skill rates but no response.People have exploited this game tip to top and no actions were taken.End of the day its up to u if u want to add money or not, even if its 1$.All i can say my time is better spent somewhere else atm until they fix up.

itsthem likes this.
  21. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

There was response . They won t change it . "Unfortunately they can t lol ...."

Zukee likes this.