TS2C War Time Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Shinnen, May 5, 2017.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

We have asked we have voted we have begged yet nothing ever change i am at the point were i just flat out refuse to get out of bed to attend HSB its silly and it doesn't soot the community the main events might as well not exist anymore i play for war only i don't attend HSB, labby, B4G, Fols, Vot, don't exist for me anymore

2. monkeyking22

monkeyking22 Member

lol thats why you ddnt join the hsb, thats the reason why all guans hated you when hsb time lol

3. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

it is 4.00 in morning for me you guys can not expect me to attend when i work full time and start work at 8.00

4. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

lucky if 3 Guans attend hsb at the min redfox sort the servers out there ....... with these crappy times no wonder very little people are playing this server right now

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2020
  5. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

feelsbadman

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2020
  6. xKyushen

xKyushen New Member

7. Tennyy

Tennyy New Member

I voted for 8:00, which is still not ideal because it is still 12:00 am, but it is better than 4.00 in the damn morning, which is currently absurd to me. The best time would have been at 6 a.m., but I'm not sure that would suit the community of players. Nevertheless, it's possible that the erratic start times for new players are a factor in the high number of player dropouts.

8. jennifer110123

jennifer110123 New Member

A new Gallup poll released this week found that 70% of Ukrainians want to continue the war with Russia until they achieve victory.

9. God224

God224 New Member

Hi I'm XxXSkyXxX from Jin clan Can U deal with the hackers instead of these stupid things... 1 hit stone in hsb 1 hit iOS boss 1 hit event boss in yang we trying bring more players but Yous need to deal with these things you close trapmaze due to exploit now hackers are running rampart ... Fix your game

10. Tennyy

Tennyy New Member

I voted for 8:00, which is still not ideal because it is still 12:00 am, but it is better than 4.00 in the damn morning, which is now absurd to me. The optimal time would have been around 6 a.m., but I'm not sure it would suit the community of players. Still, it's possible that the erratic start times for new players are a factor in the high number of player dropouts.

11. Tennyy

Tennyy New Member

The TS2C War Time Poll was a survey conducted by the Time-sharing Experiments for the Social Sciences (TESS) program to study the impact of wartime conditions on public opinion. The poll asked questions about patriotism, government censorship, and attitudes toward the war effort. The results showed a high level of support for the war and the government's actions, but also revealed concerns about civil liberties and freedom of the press.

12. Tennyy

Tennyy New Member

13. KnightSlayer

KnightSlayer New Member

I'm looking to start playing again has these got a good population of is it mainly high lvl
    Is there much point to doing the war at low level or will it just be sit in them till it ends

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023