one closes other opens!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SteelSquirrel, Mar 10, 2016.

1. SteelSquirrel

SteelSquirrel New Member

Hello devlopers or whater how u call your selfs i dont know do u have brains or not! i understond gamecampus shutdown the game and u open game (cuz free cash incoming from dragon boxes) with are full with bugs and not fixed stuff and not even enjoy to play!
    1st problem es when skills not work some heal than we miss some skills
    2nd than skills not do correct dmg like 1st smashing skils hit lower than basic active skill(its normal right) than we have mystical great dmg skils with are with hi cooldown.
    3rd after that we not se dmg we se 3 chinze symbols okay nobody cares about symbols
    4th monsters are so strong when u not even hit them but just only miss miss miss and nothing more(i tested on whitemobs had 200 dex and 3hits mis 1 hits cool random)
    And for the last monsters not have in all locations some are empty like in datong u cant train till u get level 77 your only option is go to C&C with gift gear and last dragon wep u cant kill them and they hit u so hard penetrating your de with are 2.2k+ with str 250+ and dex 120+,,,
    Only for RTD quests was great cuz u can teleport. so this one good thing can't comapre with lots of bad things.

so thank you for reading my Orcish... Fix all this and (this text from me! Before u something realse test everything your self lend and pay to testesrs)

2. RottenPoodle

RottenPoodle New Member

Good post, i agree with these complaints and i have something to add. Hybrids and healers have different skills,however these skills aren`t anything i`ve seen before, and everything has switched places and isn`t anything like in the original version of the game,and some don`t even work properly. So if you are keen on changing so many skills , then give a healing skills for warriors and nukers which have a smaller cooldown than those which are seen on hybrids and healers.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Complaints and constructive criticism is futile. Neither the management nor the developers have any interest in listening to us.

You do not need to grind in CC. Grind right up to the very last levels, almost till the point the mobs by VoH entrance are blue and then begin doing your RTD quests (you should be saving them). A number of the quests towards the end of chapter 2 will give like 40% per quest and the RTD chapter 3 will give like 70-80% per quest. You have a number of quests in Datong such as False Charges which will give you a small boost, there are also two RTK quest chains that will help.

You also have the opportunity to grind in the superior VoH dungeons as the mobs will be yellow to you. If you don't want to go to CC, you do not have to.

4. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Yes but with this drop rate you have no chance earn enought gold for superior VoH pazzes for grind

5. Blitzcronk

You can make them at the merchant with normal passes. I personally like the drop rate.

6. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let 5x events begin

7. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I know that I was sup VoH green pazzes cost more than 100k. I got items witch in NPC cost 60-80 k so i was -20k

8. Blitzcronk

Then do what everyone else is doing, spend $25 to get yourself a premium and a set of trigrams and go HZ. Nothing else I can suggest other than going to CC.

9. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Or just play something less blatantly P2W.
    If you put a frog in boiling water he will jump out, if you slowly heat the water you will boil the frog.

Normally a 9d publisher will not insult our intelligence by putting us straight into the hot water, RF however don't give a damn.

If you continue to give them the fuel it will end the same way it always does, just a lot sooner.

Even if I was a millionaire I would not encourage the arrogance and disregard to their customers RF has shown by giving them a penny.

Worse publisher of 9dragons EVER! And the people that defend them should be ashamed.

Kikokuma, Zukee, Spite and 1 other person like this.
  10. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

In some other games ive seen some decent publishers who listen and communicate to to the players but here it is like .............I think 9D has a curse on it, a unremovable curse.