Tao should be 100% pve

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by Missytouka, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

theres no point in having KL and Ld pvp anymore. Every league in Tao but my Sushi league is in some watcher pve agreement with the league that do all the pvp a4w. That means pk part of Tao is pointless no one comes to bp and it's just a4w attacking and harassing those who can't fight back. Drop rate sucks farming items to fight back is impossible. We all know how most ppl get good gear by buying it with real money. All these leagues that get into these non pk agreements with a4w clearly hates the pking they experience in the one map they grind in 3 days a week. I myself not getting into some agreement with players who play victim when they do all the pking. What's the point of giving those warnings in game when most of the players from a4w harass ppl. There's no reason for Tao to be pvp 95% of the server is "pve". Making KL pve won't kill the server it will actually save it. Pvp is dead on Tao.

Czezry and Stereotyped like this.
  2. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I havent killed or be killed by anyone since i came back at GL 7... im near DB now...

Stereotyped likes this.
  3. Riclaus

Riclaus Member

Do not agree respectfully, the GM;s need to turn on the leech feature no matter the case being PVE or PVP. Those that are geared tords PVE stand little chance during a grind when one comes up and charges up an attack. Being pills or relics, it leaves the PVE person at a huge disadvantage. Simple "flip of the switch" and it would go back to the "old days" when PVE people could out leech a weak attacker or at the least survive the first hit to regain composure.

ChinChilla :)

Stereotyped likes this.
  4. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

I will protect you in Kunlun :) Spam Traps :)

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt the game work more like this:
    You either get rekt one shot or live long enough to run away/fight back?
    If you dont have the juice even if you are "pvp" you gonna get shreked facing end game opponent?

Stereotyped likes this.
  6. hueng

hueng New Member

1 punch man..... dead....