Permanent bag in IM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hegemonic, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

If you don't like the game then quit. Not everyone shares your opinion. I enjoy playing the game with my rl friends and $50 every 3 months is not money to me so take your complaining else where. I asked for permanent bags in IM not a bunch of cry babies' opinions.

2. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Welcome to the internet, use your toggle internet on\off switch if you don't like it.

BTW if you and your IRL friends like throwing money at these greedy b'stards, you should know that you helped kill this game, congrats.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  3. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Yea, cause revenue helps to kill a game.

4. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

This is no longer 9dragons, its more like some Korean social experiment to see how much they can take the piss out of westerners.

Zukee and Spite like this.
  5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You act so spoiled. Will you understand that not everyone has the ability to spend money in game at any point in any quantity? Why should anyone have to quit because they don't like the way the game is being managed. It is not your business to people to quit. I should tell you to quit because you act so elitist because you have $50 and some real friends.

Practically every post you have made is either you being insulting towards someone or you just acting so arrogant. A large majority of this player is not happy with the games management and certain items are purely 'p2w'. Yes a game does require funds to function but the difference between funding and milking are insurmountable.

Have you ever thought your opinion is totally rejected and avoided because of how you portray yourself?

6. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

No, I haven't. Don't really give a **** about other people's opinion. The game has been p2w for a decade now so get over it.
    That's a first. The people who don't want to pay **** and want everything their way are usually the ones that are considered spoiled. And who mentioned anything about spending any amount in any quantity? Like I told the last broke ass player, go apply to some jobs instead of worrying about what I want to spend my money on.

7. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I can tell you have no idea how a non spender can still help the company make money.

8. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

The dumb ** to retarded to know its not about the money.
    For instance I have had premium on B&S since day one, and I will continue to renew it.
    Reason's being, i'm satisfied with the game and the publisher, its as simple as that.
    RF just take the piss and morons like Hegemonic encourage it.

9. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Learn to spell before calling someone else dumb. You're satisfied about B&S yet you're on 9d forums crying every single day about how bad it is? Action speak louder than words buddy.

10. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Funny, I can't recall being on this forum for weeks now.
    Unlike yourself they couldn't PAY ME to play here.
    Now go eat a ****, there's Nuffin wrong wiv ma spellin!
    I'm a true 9d fan, not some ball sack that needs a advantage over others, and if I want to I will post on these forums..

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

This game caters to all type of players.Even f2p players contribute in revenue because those type of players use ingame gold to buy scales/tears/prem etc... and someone must buy and top up to get more scales etc..So basically spenders spend more more money to cater for the f2p players.

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Yeah, but this version not really since most direct IM stuff aren't tradable, only blue box contents and kunlun beads as far as I know.

Zukee likes this.