Warm words for RedFox Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Szafka, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

I want to say you're doing great job! You keep this game alive and let us enjoy this beautiful game.
    No exp events is really good choice! Those are cancer for server population. Non-Tradable Item shop is also good choice! Tradable item mail break game economy! At the very beggining i felt like old bardo server. Ohhhh... Nostalgic. Attendance Event! Yes! No matter if it was exploited. Exploiters gonna exploit. It's great decision and one of the best events so far. Dosage of exp cards, be's and other things are really cool and 1 reward per day is awesome decision. You dont force people to stay online if they dont want to (Im online 24/7 anyway).

Keep it going, Wish you best.
    Drug

Hegemonic likes this.
  2. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

@Szafka are u high or what? Did RF staff pay u to kiss ass like that? xD I would rly like ur most logical explanation how the hell does tradeable IM stuff destroy game economy? And how the hell does exp events decreases population ? U must be on crack or cocane if u talk nonsense like that xD

ShaKira2008 and itsthem like this.
  3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I think he has lack of brain cells lol.Keep pking FD SM GB lvls in CC , u are good at it.

Vrangsinn and itsthem like this.
  4. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

I agree something that Drug said.... Old server is really well. Redfox is like the past. I missing them.

5. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

RedFox was a great company until 1st official launch day with Item Mall

Szafka and machatzi like this.
  6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Lack of communication again despite them apologizing and say they're trying?
    Staff that do not understand this game and probably do not even play the game
    Bugs and exploits as old as Acclaim
    A crap ton of missing content
    An 'official release' full of bugs
    Making lots of items p2w and including a $500 option but you few believe that they have to do it to remain optional.
    The same ONnet CEO who answered his phone once and said he had nothing to do with this business but a post is made clarifying the misconceptions

Do not compare Red Fox to Acclaim. You clearly never played Acclaim long enough.

Deluded.

7. Daneel

Daneel New Member

It's called trolling :)

machatzi and ToMaZzz like this.
  8. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

For all ya people start playing 9Dragons and stop playing forum. I would explain easly how TTE destroy server population in weekdays. You guys hate attendance event. Better is no event at all... Old bugs since acclaim? Then why blame RF when G1 GC and other servers didn't repair them. 500$ donation option is something wrong? Would you buy 20x 25$ instead? If people want to spend $$ why you want to stop them? Lack of communication? GM's are still in-game and maybe if you stop playing forum and start playing 9Dragons would see shout from GM "That we dont answer to all your questions doesn't mean we're not there" Meanwhile ban person who advertise other servers. No Im not high. Im clean for 9 months now. As i said I would explain to you many things but first you have to unblock your brain to knowledge and be able to change your mind. You know only how to blame others instead see good side.

/Drug

Hegemonic likes this.
  9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

@Drug Tte destroy server population?How is that so...U could do 1 day bigger rates so no arguing.That doesnt mean everyone will be playing on just that day.What ruined it was,bigg rates on tuesday,thrursday and then friday to monday u had weekend event.Too many events not needed.

Putting a $500 option makes them think that they are worth that much as in the content they give us and stuff.People may top up with the $100 max in this version.If u wanna top up $500 then u should get checked.

Also read again,Blitz said old bugs from acclaim exist in RF version.He didnt say acclaim bugs were carried on to next publisher and next ... without getting fixed.Some of these RF bugs did get fixed in GC.

Unblock brain and change mind?!?!See good side?!?!Lets leave it to that.

10. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

You can't reason with retards on 9d. I don't know how such a good game attracts the scums of the earth.

Werewolf likes this.
  11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The community has always been rough, even during Acclaim. It only festered and manifested into pure poison. Publishers, developers but equally players made this game into what it is.

GC absolutely spoilt us with events, items and op gear for cheap which is why this place is like a war zone.