Suggestion for Redfox to improve the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fawhash, Mar 11, 2016.

1. fawhash

fawhash Member

Hello Redfox.
    I would like to present few suggestions. As I love this game, I wish that it wouldn't have to change hands again. Following suggestions would help stabilize the game. You have started as publishers of 9dragons only a few days or months ago, so undoubtedly there will be bugs and other issues. But, going forward please consider these suggestions.
    1. Deliver on your promises. If you could only do that this game has the potential to establish itself as one of the best games. The problem with publishers like gamersfirst and gc was that instead of over delivering on their promises, they actually always reneged on them. If you can't deliver something, don't get people's hopes high.
    2.Get a 9dragons veteran in your 9d management team.You guys don't even know this game properly, and this game is not as simple as usually imagined.
    3. Make it P2W if you want. But, that P2W advantage should be available to those who have the capacity to spend as low as 30$-40$. Item mall should only help in acquiring the lazy people like me those items which can only be achieved through tough, hardcore, difficult, long farming. It would save people time, and believe me there are many people who want to save time. While those who have time, should be allowed to acquire items thorough farming. Its quite a common understanding that high prices lead to less sales and low prices lead to more sales. With the interest this game has generated over the years, you would probably realize same profits with low-price model as high-price model. However, low prices will improve user experience as server population is unlikely to decrease that way. This game has been always disrupted by the shortsightedness of its publishers. That's probably why publishers like Gamescampus and Gamersfirst have been unable to distinguish themselves in saturated MMO market, PLEASE don't make the same mistake. The aforementioned publishers were after as much profits as possible for their contract period, instead of thinking about the long-term engagement with the users. This is all I had to say. Thanks.

2. SirRazvan

SirRazvan New Member

Very helpful post . Big up !

3. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

While game has gambling, it will never have "fixed price" to compete.

You might spend 100$ on scales/tears/JS.. etc, but never reach +10/+11 weapon.
    For me, not only item mall prices need to change, but also core functionalities in game. Like the refinement process.
    Why the heck you break a weapon when refine it, and you are forced.. YES FORCED.. to buy scales to keep it alive? wtf is that ? Which game is doing this nowadays ?

- Remove weapon breaking! (As a result scales/tears.. should be removed as well -NO MORE GAMBLING)
    - Let Mo Tailan ask for additional material during refinement (not only blood Essence). This material should be different for each weapon level (Different for CS, Different for GL, Different for HM.. etc). Let's say this material will be called for example "Blood Body", and it will have different levels (CS/GL/HM..etc)
    - Let the new material, acquired from Dungeons mostly (i would say only from dungeons)
    - When Refine process fails, give a small % increase on the weapon, to have better chance succeeding in followup refinemets
    - AND YOUR P2W COMES IN. Add % droprate increase on Blood Body on your premium playredfox.

fawhash and kilroyjr like this.
  4. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Sorry but this post will end up in the recycle bin like many others.

5. DeeShan

DeeShan Member

Many useful suggestions , but who changes this things? No one

gg hf

6. fawhash

fawhash Member

I don't want to act cynical when only a few days have passed since the game official release. Although there are evident indications like lack of communication which give an impression that the publisher is not serious about the game. I don't want to be reading too much into their every move. In start, its easy to make mistakes for lack of experience which dissuade people from communicating, replying or promising anything. The publishers know nothing about the game. If they commit to something that's not in their interest without discussing their developers that could turn out to be a mistake. Once the publishers become more knowledgeable and self-reliant, I hope they will start listening more to the players.

7. kingloweed

kingloweed New Member

include the damage text shouldn't korean txt its f4cking boring griding with those pop-outdamage