Need help with hyb stats!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mima323, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Mima323

Mima323 New Member

Hi all,atm im LoB hyb ck oriented atm,stats are following:
    those are stats with all item buffs.
    So i wonder is this good build,did i put too many stats in wisdom?,and how long i can keep playin ck with that build cuse i heard on kl map i would have to change to melee cuse its faster to grind so is that true?
    Also some guys are using balanced build with puting points in str ,how good can that be?

I have some items from my main char which are blue ex,black ex,white,bof,boffm,rbk,marble and so far i have r1 cloth and dusk +13bracers.
    Please help ty in advance

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Posting yours buffed stats are useless.
    Anyways my advice is max dex con and rest into wis.
    Grinding with ck stats can be done with meler weapon regardless of base str.
    Most importantly you just need to meet lvl requirement of weapon and meet stats requirements with buffs elix and relics.

My hybrid can get around 600 str with 8 base str

Swim, Stereotyped and Perfection like this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

apparently cons is important...if u wanna farm slow but be a proper ck hybrid....max cons then put enough in other stats for weapons

ex. enough wis and dex for bracer weapon

for melee, enough strength and dex for melee weapon...

problem is ck...u might wanna put enough for weapon first...then rest cons....

true hybrid...maybe not the best play..
    if u wanna grind fast...find a decent +15 weapon...put enough stat for it...then enough stat for bracer..then rest cons...

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    enume likes this.
  4. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

ignore the 2 above posts.
    Nothing but guessing games based on sparse experience.

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Good for you bro, and i am not guessing, you are just gonna have to agree or disagree...or keep it to yourself..

well maxing dex is pointless...you just need enough for weapon....then the rest in cons....if you going ck

in my post I put for all 3 scenario.....
    For a hybrid..cons helps a lot..I would say it is the most important
    but unfortunately..if you going ck....no way in hell you maxing out cons...
    and the shitty 1 I use...just so i can farm as melee...and still wield my hg 4 or 12 bracers...

enume likes this.
  6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I do see that...which is what i did with my toon on tao....on yin i tried some other person's approach...

and let me say...putting more points on dex than weapon(around 263 ish or so)needs is kind of a waste...so farm I hit the same amount of time I did with max dex......
    so not saying you cannot do that also....but...it is kinda a waste of points you can use for more health.....
    You don't have to believe me....try it out yourself....you will see dex past a certain level does little to nothing...

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  7. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

If he uses CK then you're right, he should first focus on WIS then CON, only putting the minimum amount of DEX to use his bracers. The extra damage from WIS plus crit rate plus extra damage from when landing a crit would give a nice damage boost and make the grind a lot faster.

enume likes this.
  8. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Arrogance doesn´t necessarily make you wrong. And if you correct bad advice, calling it what it is, then its not arrogance from my side, its arrogance from your side not admitting you gave bad advice.

So summing up your bad advice.
    1) Max Dex
    2) wis for dusk bracers (minimum 180 wis - 360 statpoints as wis is penalty stat for hyb)
    3) max con
    4) put leftover stats into wis.

Heres why your advice is just guessing game based on sparse experience.
    Currently statcap is 390.
    Max Dex = 382 statpoints
    180 wis = 360 statpoints
    Max con = 382 statpoints

Doesnt take a genius to figure out, you wont have enough points to max con and dex while putting 360 points into wis. .....or put further points into wis, with lvlcap HI12.
    Your advice can never happen. Theres too few statpoints even at HI12

If you had a HI hybrid, you would know this.

CK hybrid purpose is PvP, not pve. This is why you need max dex and con. The hybrid reflect buff gains max hp from base con, which is why you want to max your con. ck attack rating and dodge/ck dodge is important for pvp, as anything beneath 21k ck ar, will make you vulnerable to, too many misses on experienced pvp players who refined their boots ck refine, with 1500-1700 ck dodge and switch relics/switch ck dodge gear.

If you want to pve, you can do it fine with 8 base str. I can use hg spear for days with no repair, and still outdamage high hg pve geared warriors on Golden Touch (Golden castle main boss).
    In the same fashion, the accuracy penalty on bracers only apply when you dont have enough wis buffed, base wis does not matter, even tho the warning still shows.

This is why putting points into wis, is only 3rd priority. The dmg coming from wis is not important, as refined bracers, crit dmg bonuses and other stuff are a more deciding factor.

Example:
    Hi2 hybrid, +15 dusk bracers
    max con, dex rest wis.

CK Attack rating: 21k
    CK Dodge : 15k
    Max HP : 61k
    Critical hit on XuanHa = 11-18k

------------

There is no reason at all to play CK hybrid, if its only for pve.
    Pure melee hybrid would perform better.
    Pure nuker would perform better.
    You could do it to skill your nukes, but that is only a temporary thing.
    If you still insist on doing it only for pve, you have to accept that youre just playing a nerfed nuker with no real point that your own stubborness.

So to sum it up.
    CK hybrid should be max dex,con rest wis. Anything other statbuild with current patches are inferior.

Swim, Chrizie and Perfection like this.
  9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I dunno about playing ck hybrid is bad for pve....in kunlun...my hyb is geared ck..grinds just as fast as my melee...if not faster....so while in other maps might be less than a nuker....it is not so in kunlun.....

And again....personally i have not seen much difference in maxing dex and not maxing dex....

Example:
    max con, dex rest wis.

CK Attack rating: 21k.....how the heck do you get 21k attack rating...without items....
    CK Dodge : 15k......definitely needs items....
    Max HP : 61k........how??? even with maxed out cons and buff..i get no where close...
    inclined to think its impossible without items..

Critical hit on XuanHa = 11-18k..........needs rich man items too...

and lastly....re you telling me that....
    as long as I am buffed past the wisdom requirement from weapon....I don't need any stat for wisdom?
    If so I need a reply on that part....

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  10. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

My hybrid grinding with nukes, +15 dusk bracers, flag, blue ex, tiger bead and 30 day blue, kills mobs 4 times slower than if i kill with +16 dusk spear. This becomes even more ridiculous when a healer is using deftrap and targeting.

Only place where nuking is tolerable for grind, is tibet and below maps. But as I proven before with video, a HG1 char can be made in less than 10 hours - so talking about tibet and below grind is kind of absurd. Its temporary and non-important.

I mentioned that wis is the 3rd most important attribute, because:
    1) CK hybrids main purpose is pvp and not pve.
    2) dex and con is more important.
    3) accuracy penalty only applies if your wis is below weapon requirement buffed.
    4) dmg difference with 180 base wis and 8 base wis, is less important than maxed dex/con.

Show me any ck hybrid, that grinds similar speed with nukes in kunlun than it does with melee weapon. Obviously with same relics and similar refined weapon. It does not exist.
    The nuke rotation is slow compared to active rotation. This gap is wider if you use active switching.

Swim likes this.
  11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Ok my relics are flag, rbk, blue ex, no tiger beads....mkc, inner pants i have 30 days banner, boffm, white banner, bof

and rest are war spirit... my weapon is rising bracer +14, heavens flaming axe +15 bot yin orns and yang orns version

how come i cannot get this stats...i maxed cons before, my hp was no where near 61k...even with max reflect buff and my healer mule's buff...
    so i switched out to my current build...and don't see no difference...

Example:
    max con, dex rest wis.

CK Attack rating: 21k
    CK Dodge : 15k
    Max HP : 61k

let me say again.....I agree with most your things said...the stats ..i don't get how u got....but for dex..i think its negligible

and I seen people grinding with spear....and i kill **** with my bracer just as fast as them.... and when i switch to melee...a dusk weapon has just 1-1.5k more damage than my weapon... and i still grind faster....with bracer...
    I am currently hg 5....so i don't know about higher....
    Keep in mind I have all hybrid nuke skills in bar and i use them....they are never all on cooldown together....so i don't get the issue about cool down time...and yes active is faster...but active does not do much damage to begin with....

ex...all my nukes do around 30k+ damage on spider and hounds.....while active deal around 5-6k...on a nice crit with rage 12 k...and that is with 100% crit

but I dunno about maxing dex.....cons I can agree with...

Pvp which i am forced to do in yin all the time...I only ever loose to higher levels....I barely miss anyone my level or lower....or 1 level higher.... and i only have 418 dex with buffs and stuff
    So I am having a real hard time comprehending...maxing dex....

and can you tell me how u achive those crazy stats you are giving?

like 61k hp
    21k ck attack
    and 15k dodge?

enume likes this.
  12. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

61k hp isnt hard to get, i can get nearly 70k if i try with phoenix bead.
    My hybrid is pvp geared - yours is not. Thats the main difference.
    4 slot hg9 set, full con15 ornies, maxed reflect buff, +55 elixirs, prem, flag+rbk, blue, mkc, kl beads etc adds a nice portion of hp, additional max hp options, +15 refine adds more and the list goes on.
    I remember, if i cast the full heal buff, my hp is around 90k (till the buff dissappears obviously).

as for 5-6k dmg on active, on kunlun mobs - youre doing something incredibly wrong. My hybrid easily hit 50k+ active hits on hounds and with bad gear you ought to do at least 20k active dmg even on red hounds.

But summing up you and stereotype display of experience - its quite clear that youre just playing guessing games and lack full experience and understanding of hybrid play.

ps. easy to say you dont miss much on same lvls, all the decent pvp players on yin are at least hg10 up, most of them HI2+++
    hg5 is a low lvl, that i can do in 1-2 days, just a lvl where you still focus on pve and not pvp.

as for stats, with pvp gear on, and full buffs etc.
    I usually got at least 500 in all stats and con around 1100

Stereotyped likes this.
  13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol you keep saying doing something wrong....when obviously your main items are pretty much same as mine...save tiger bead....
    you are basically saying use +15 cons orn...but if you are using those...how do you get 21k ck attack rating....I use 0 con orns and with buff I was at 37k hp , and that was without premium...my elixir are not as high as urs +44 but pretty high

you say 55 elixirs, prem, flag+rbk, blue, mkc, kl beads etc but you only have space for 8 ornaments...and you already used up 5...
    on with your flag, blue ex, tiger bead and 30 day blue, rbk you only have 3 more left...what other relics give you that much more attack rating and damage.....

you telling me you are hitting 50k with active when you barely have damage stuff over me...the only really big damage thing I am missing is tiger beads...
    so how is there such a big difference in melee damage...makes 0 sense....unless you out level the monsters you grind on...
    And how can you do something wrong...when u simply just click on monster and watch the numbers...

14. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

My advice : max dex, max con, rest into wis.
    Stereotyped advice : max dex, 180+ wis, max con, rest into wis ##can never happen, lack of statpoints

Sarcasm is only effective if your argument is valid.

Your advice has been proven impossible, your argument invalid.
    Get over it and move on ~

Stereotyped likes this.
  15. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

there are alot of factors that make my bonuses as they are.
    - I have 2 sets of gear, pve and pvp gear. pvp gear are filled with crit, ck attack rating, hp, def etc. Pve gear filled with crit dmg options and the likes.
    - hg9 set is 4 slotted on all 5 pieces, 20 x 15 con is quite alot.
    - high refined clothes, gives a ton of hp, ck attack rating, ck dodge etc - depending on which pieces you refine ck or phys
    tons of other factors players in, like relic options, weapon options etc. But i know my hp, ck attack rating and ck dodge is similar to the ones my leaguemates ck hybrid has - so my stats are not extraordinary, they are quite normal, with the gear and build we use.

As for what you do wrong, anybody grinding melee in kl with just dusk 1200 yang weapon, 1k yang pill and hitting hounds, should be doing minimum 16k hits, even with really bad relics and low refine. You hitting 5-6k active hits is incredibly low, even for a double or tripple hit active. I assume we are talking about crit hits, and no rage.

If you had a HI hybrid and followed your own advice, you would know by EXPERIENCE that your advice is impossible. That is why your advice is just guessing games based on sparse experience.

When you perceive arrogance and rudeness, try to react calmly. If someone is really acting out, it is very likely another veteran player will call him or her on it.

When this happens, the worst thing you can do is whine about the experience, claim to have been verbally assaulted, throw sarcastic nonsense remarks, demand apologies, scream, hold your breath, threaten lawsuits, leave the toilet seat up, etc. Instead, here's what you do: Get over it. It's normal.

So just maintain being courteous and polite. See if the reply makes any sense and if there's any value in it despite the negativity. Try not to be onion-skinned and be easily butthurt.

Stereotyped likes this.
  16. Mima323

Mima323 New Member

Thank you all so much for ur time spent to help me,i reseted my stats and since i dont have items for pvp i decied to focus on melee more so i left wiss end ess untouched.I maxed dex and kinda balanced str and cons with a bit more on str so i can farm very very good on melee with gloves,dmg is still tthe same when i put bracers on(even now with base wisdom only) i just miss a bit more ,cuse that acc penalty i guess,so farm im satisfied,i grind fast and good in both forms (bracers,gloves) cuse im still on Tibet map later in KL everyone says melee is much faster.

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well tyvm....
    But that had nothing to do with stats then....its just the best gear in the game...at high refine plus best cons in game
    I should be able to make do with my build then...have not gotten to refining part yet....
    and by attack rating, u mean options in gear for ck attack rating or options in relic? cause I was gonna go cons or all stat option for gear

I dunno about 90k hp with buff too...I calculated with base state,considering flag, pheonix, boffm, rbk, mkc, cloth refine(hg4) with hg 9 maybe a little more, +15 cons, max cons stat...you only get 40976......with maybe 4 guardans deco and the little chinks here and there I would say roughly 50k hp normal.... i don't know how reflect buff is calculated but I notice it goes off of unbuffed stats...so I would say you can get almost 70k hp as hybrid..where does the other hp come from...

As for low active might just be my weapon...but still for a difference of 1k yang...damage should not be that different..unless u have +15 dusk weapon

and the stuff about meeting weapon requirements with buff....will I still loose durabilty fast? or is it same speed as when requirement is met?
    please answer then bolded ones.

enume likes this.
  18. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Relic options/trigram options or clothes refine bonus.
    10% ck attack rating on a piece of clothes boost your ck ar quite a bit, when your base dex is maxed.

I dont really care about calculating hp, I had mine at 61-63k with pvp gear and buffs on - almost 70k with phoenix bead.
    Full heal selfbuff increases my hp close to 90k.
    Not theorycrafts or guesses, these are proven by experience.

Heavens flaming axe is low base dmg. Yin ornies not gonna help much unless you hit yang-type mobs such as snakes and 3legged phoenix. Dusk weapon has a base of 1k yin+yang dmg, and hitting hounds you get a significant boost with 1200 yang ornies and 1k yang+soul dmg pill. Also base dmg is noticably higher on hg4 weapons.
    My pve relics has at least 35-45% additional crit dmg options, which along with tiger bead make a difference.
    With deftrap and targeting and rage, I have hit over 100k dmg on hounds quite frequently - which is around 21% per hit on hounds.

Durability does not go down fast if you meet lvl requirements and str/dex requirements buffed.
    I can go days with hg4 spear and only 8 base str.
    If you fail just to meet 1 of these, durability will however go down fast.

Sirme... I hope youre starting to notice yourself, that you do lack experience and guess alot. Perhaps my previous statement about you and Stereotyped wasn´t wrong afterall?

enume likes this.
  19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol if you nocticed, I did not say I knew all nor did i ever guess anything......I gave him the facts of what i Had tried before....just turns out not having to stat for weapon helps alot.... and saves me alot of points...And yes before you replied i winged it....and tested what u said....
    here are the facts
    1. putting points in stat requirement is useless like you said....went ahead and tested it out..and it turns out i can use any weapon for free without penalty...just the penalty icon..
    2. unless you are filthy rich your build does not work..... your whole 70kkish hp and 21 k crit...
    3. Your suggestion is more of an endgame thing....cause with just the stats....well dex is useless no difference....
    4. I barely missed 90% of time in pvp even with weapon requirement but i missed alot when people where higher level and richer.....
    5. the damage you were giving out is still pretty dubious...and ur relic gives you is about 25-30% ish higher and that is with tiger bead......i got some crit damage % options.... so difference should not be much...unless u using a healer and he is weakening monsters for you...
    6. you hp still seems dubious...but well..gonna see eventually....
    7. and if you are just gonna increase % with options ...you do not really need max dex...just makes it easier...maxing dex..added me like 1.5 k more dex.....which is meh....
    8. thank you for the advice about weapon and buffed stats...
    9. helped me max my hp which i wanted to...took out my wasted points on strength

20. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

You assume that "my build" needs to be copied excactly, However like imitating the perfect handwriting, and never archieving the goal, in the process you will often find that your handwriting did become fair and readable and much improved.

CK hybrid is for pvp, and unless you only plan to pvp scrubs, maxed dex is necessary, both for the ck attack rating but also for the dodge/ck dodge.
    If you went to try nuke my hybrid with less than 16k ck attack rating, while i got 15k ck dodge, you would find yourself missing about 3/5 hits. Go ahead and test if you dont trust...

Like i described earlier, my dmg on hounds are easily 50k+, while with deftrap, targeting and dusk time, i can hit over 100k.

Ask [D]racula what his stats are. Most good ck hybrids are around those stats - nothing extraordinary.

Theres a ton of factors you neglect to think of. The main thing is that i have more dmg, higher refined weapon, hg4 weapon vs psh weapon, better crit dmg bonus and youre prolly using double hit active, while i use active switch.

Bottomline is, that youre still struggling to understand the game mechanics and how to play hybrid. Obvious from all the guesswork and questions - and sceptiscme when someone tells you something you havent seen or heard about before. Like 63k hp hybrid, you seem to be in disbelieft.
    Thats why I said you and Stereotypeds advice was nothing but guessing games based on sparse experience.

Your attempts at helping other players is appreciated, but giving out bad advice and try to call it "fact" is not.