Need help with hyb stats!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mima323, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

You assume that "my build" needs to be copied excactly, However like imitating the perfect handwriting, and never archieving the goal, in the process you will often find that your handwriting did become fair and readable and much improved.
    Not copying your build....just appreciate what you said about buffed stats...I like using my own build..whether it is the best or not...

CK hybrid is for pvp, and unless you only plan to pvp scrubs, maxed dex is necessary, both for the ck attack rating but also for the dodge/ck dodge.
    If you went to try nuke my hybrid with less than 16k ck attack rating, while i got 15k ck dodge, you would find yourself missing about 3/5 hits. Go ahead and test if you dont trust...

I guess I have been pvping scrubs then.....since I have not experience to much missing

Like i described earlier, my dmg on hounds are easily 50k+, while with deftrap, targeting and dusk time, i can hit over 100k.
    well i am switching to hg4 axe to see what you say...and and if it works...upgrade my axe...And I do have a hg 4 +14 weapon....so if u have a +15 its not much difference...and i still do not hit 50k + not arguing with you or anything just stating the facts I have noted...

Ask [D]racula what his stats are. Most good ck hybrids are around those stats - nothing extraordinary.

Theres a ton of factors you neglect to think of. The main thing is that i have more dmg, higher refined weapon, hg4 weapon vs psh weapon, better crit dmg bonus and youre prolly using double hit active, while i use active switch.

I do have a hg 4 weapon +14....

Bottomline is, that youre still struggling to understand the game mechanics and how to play hybrid. Obvious from all the guesswork and questions - and sceptiscme when someone tells you something you havent seen or heard about before. Like 63k hp hybrid, you seem to be in disbelieft.

63k hp, yes i am sceptical...because if you making most of your options ck attack rating and crit...then it does not add up....unless you have ur hp build and ur attack rating build...then no agruements ther...but with buff going up to 90k hp...i doubt that part..because does buff not scale off base stats?

Thats why I said you and Stereotypeds advice was nothing but guessing games based on sparse experience.

Your attempts at helping other players is appreciated, but giving out bad advice and try to call it "fact" is not

and my advice was not bad....my advice was actually quite good...
    Your advice is endgame gearing my advice is average normal gearing....It's like expecting everyone to get everything you got easily....at any level.

like I stated, unless...you are rich as heck. doing it your way will not work...and that is a fact.....
    but if the person is rich...well.."please follow his way. Otherwise take everything you have read with a grain of salt and do you...until you get rich"

So, as you may have neglected to read...I am skeptical at your numbers...but NEVER DID I SAY YOU WERE WRONG...

But I did state my build and what stats I thought were important..and what not as much...for pve..melee or ck.... for the most part what we said were the same..apart for me saying dex is not that important....
    of which it is not...atleast until late hg 5 level+++

Did not mention anything about gears.

All in all, thank you for the buffed information thing, helped free up a lot of my stat points.

Thank you very much.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    enume likes this.
  2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

@Sirme
    There are so many factors you neglect to consider. That these factors doesn´t immediately presents themselves to you, but you need to be told and afterwards you still hold a sceptical position.
    That sir, makes you one of the players that you just get tired of helping.

50k hits on hounds are easy to archieve.

Thats a warrior I made HG1 in 10 hour. Hitting 50k hits on hounds at IM12 - 60k on rage.
    Yeah there is no healer deftrapping or targeting, and I am not even using tigerbead on this warrior - which still get dmg penalty for mobs being red and alot higher level.

HG5 is 2days-done. Your statements and questions leak of in-experience.Your basic experience and understanding of 9d game mechanics is below average.

I didn´t always have the gear that I do today, and thats why I know how to build a hybrid without hg9 clothes, kunlun beads etc. I am done proving myself to some sceptical player struggling to understand basic 9d mechanics and remains sceptical when given proper and ample explanation. Good luck to you ~

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Dude you do not like to read people's comment before you reply do you.....

you keep saying experience this, experience that....I have enough experience...you talk as if I am supposed to experience 9 dragons the same way you do...Unlike you I am not claiming to be the supreme build man.....
    I stated what I wanted to state, which was correct..... I repeat I never said anything about how to gear!!!
    you are using a +12 spear.....that is all i see from video...no gear, no ornaments...so I don't see what you are proving....
    I only hit that high with a +14 bracer....and I stated what I had....

So if you are hitting that high it is not because it is normal....it is because you are rich!! let me repeat again RICH!!!
    Stop acting like everyone has all the expensive items you have in order to do that damage.....
    .I never said your damage was wrong...I said I am skeptical and will test it out...
    SO ANOTHER TY FOR SHOWING ME DAMAGE...as much as it helps without knowing how...you say other factors...then you make a video and fail to show the other factor....

All I learnt from all you posting is that that you hit hounds for 50ish k damage, and with buff state penalty is obsolete....

I don't get it....are you trying to prove you are boss? or are trying to show the other factors...And saying here is the damage is not helping....

and I see you hp is still at 20-30k.....which mean you either have every option in everything crit....or I dunno..
    again.....
    Thank you for buffed stats information. Ty for showing me damage.....I did not argue about you not being able to, but THANK YOU nonetheless. So if you take skepticism as an attack...well I dunno what to say.....Not attacking you and Hope you have a nice day

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    enume likes this.
  4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Thats bad... xD

Bergland and Stereotyped like this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well at least someone acknowledges that builds can vary....

And the question of 70k hp...how is that achieved....attack rating...i understand can be achieved with attack rating option...and quit easily....since almost have 21k now...but if I have to prioritize crit chance option......how many options do i have to spare for hp%
    Or is there some other way to achieve this 70k hp...
    on the same note...how the hell do I achieve that godly damage in kunlun....using hg4 axe now...thanks to VICTORION'S ADVICE ON BUFFED STATS, SINCE HE HAD A LOT OF VALID POINTS....and but still hit 4k...in melee without smash....now smashes do a lot more...but he said he was using just active....

and how does the nuke on the stand trick work?....
    I understand that you have to party up.....but won't you just kill ur party mate who is using the stand?...

and does it utilize auto training? (K button)

and why do people keep saying ps wristbands are better than hg 5 one? is crit chance better than pvp -600/10000?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

duly noted
    so what about the damage, how do you achieve those high damage without smash...and just an hg 12 spear....and current relics..excluding potala palace ones...

and 70k hp, do you or do you not need a pheonix bead for it...barely making 40..with prem and all cons in hg 5 gear...and hp% options as a hybrid..with max cons