Since Toast is doing these surverys or whatever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDL6Incident, Nov 17, 2017.

?

This is what we all want

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. Not me, I'm special

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I'm just gonna say it outright, if you guys are actually going to get anything done around here...
    Here's what we all want:
    @[GM]Toast @[GM]Gourdy

The ones in large text are extra important.
    • Advertise this game.
    • Fix Bugs!!!
    • 1080p Widescreen.
    • Appoint some veteran players as community advisors/moderators to take part in forums and events.
    • Bring back the test feature to try out scrolls and ExoCores that have been in the shop for more than 2 months.
    • Make RC Scrolls and ExoCores rentable for carat but put a limit on how many times a player can rent them.
    • Timed RC and Carat clothes and accessories shouldn't exist, especially when you're paying money for them. If they don't provide a huge stat boost then they don't need to be timed.
    • Low, Medium, High settings, texture filtering ,anti-aliasing, ambient occlusion, all that good stuff.
    • Music that's appropriate for a fighting game.
    • Voice acting that doesn't sound like it came straight out of Sonic Adventure 1.
    • Get rid of precision mode it is utterly and completely useless.
    • Put incentives to play in amateur/semi-pro/professional channels such as 2X exp rate or 2X carat gain rate so that way Free channel will be for the good players.
    • Put NPCs in the plaza and have us load directly into plaza when we start game.
    • Make plaza NPC for shop, battle lobby, medals, and refinery.
    • Make an "invite to one-on-one battle" in plaza when checking out a player's info.
    • Make more underused scrolls and exocores into carat items. And for the carat scrolls and exocores that already exist, PLEASE give them some much needed buffs. More combos, higher speed, some counters/grabs, higher damage.
    • Release content we've been asking for. There are players here that will give you guys money if you give them what they want instead of NOT spending money on garbage boxes.
    • Come up with some better ideas for events, and if you can't, ask what the community thinks would be a good idea for an event. Art events, Film Events, Tournaments, Adventure events, etc.
    • Have more player-created content.
    • Have a monthly Q/A or some kind of state of the game and communication with players
    If you guys can work with NimoniX and do all this then the game could be a success... or at least have a decently sized cult following

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    WhoYu, alcandy1, soedesuka and 3 others like this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Yes! Either make use of plaza or remove it entirely...

Asana and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

And replace it with trading.

Castries likes this.
  4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

as much as I agree with all these good suggestions,

the most important thing right now is to fix those bugs
    the game can't be advertised with a buggy state like this

we've seen this happen with the steam launch, where it only ended up giving the game a bad rating because of the bugs the game is currently experiencing

alcandy1 likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Advertising does little if the game lacks player retention.
    Wide screen would be nice but it isnt a pressing matter. id be content with wide mode working during fullscreen.
    CAs without ban power would be fantastic. less liability.
    Try/Test feature will never come back because people will glitch the items perm again
    They should never make too many scrolls rentable. Nobody ever buys Blackout because of it.
    Graphic settings are already possible and not hard to adjust. There are guides for how to improve RF thru your video card menu.
    Some stages have very bad music i.e. the dos theme on stages without water and moon's theme on anything that isnt moon.
    **** you I liked Sonic Adventure 1 as a kid. Sht was like a Quinton Tarantino film.
    Removing a mode is stupid, why remove content? I did some 1v1s in Precision Mode last week and it was hilarious.
    We need incentive to get the trendy players off moon I agree.
    I'm down with consolidating more functions into plaza unless it's problematic to code. Seems like unneccessary work.
    They'll never give us what we ask for. Toast is trying but even he has a boss he has to ask.
    Even if they can't do the events it'd be nice to see RedFox supporting said events when the players hold them.

6. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

I'd ban everyone if i was a CA

Remotoe, SoarRF, tamirtov and 4 others like this.
  7. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Who says this is what we want? I wasn't consulted... I agree with @Shana fix the damn bugs. Why would we want them to advertise a game this buggy with this toxic of a community? I would prefer them bury this game than advertise it. I don't even want people knowing I play this honestly. Until it improves as far as anyone knows I just play ps4.

Asana likes this.
  8. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Voice chat

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Staggeringly toxic logic.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Welcome to Rumble Fighter. Are you so blind that you don't see how toxic this entire community is? Is that why you do events that no one cares about and try to give away RC to people who don't even need it? I would go on but Icey already made all the points that needed to be made. Facts are facts, I love this game as much as the next player but we are a cesspool, embrace it or gtfo.

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

it wasn't always which is why Ive never accepted you guys trying to push your poisonous mentality like it's the norm when it isnt. Children (or in our case black teenagers) always become like this when there isn't an authority figure looming overheard or a role model to imitate/appease. "You" may be apart of the cesspool but many of us are not. If you don't wanna see the game do better thats fine just don't get in the way of the people who do by posing your negativity as socially/morally acceptable when it couldn't be any further from it.

I said it before but making things better would be a LOT easier if other people stopped actively trying to bury the game and worked with me instead of against me.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    alcandy1 likes this.
  12. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

this game dead im going back to hentaihaven

doston8, SoarRF, Tengu and 3 others like this.
  13. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

me 4 ca

14. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

lol

Shena, Shuna, Tengu and 1 other person like this.
  15. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

That's stupid as hell, players in the community will lead to bias in events in game and on forums

Castries and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

On another note this game does need a boost when it comes to graphics

tamirtov, BJJFromGJJ and MortaliFla like this.
  17. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

TBH the game has good graphics; they just need to modify the base settings

They also need to revamp the UI. It looks so outdated.

18. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

TBH, game is still as fun as it was for me when I first joined. The only things that need to be done priority are Moderation, Advertisement and the severe bug fixes. Plaza isnt killing anybody, but people saying outright "ima ddos you", doing it, and then getting away with it will kill a game real quick.

The community is sitting on some good video editors, and some good artists. Im sure people can be motivated with a little thoughtfulness.

FaytLeingod likes this.
  19. FaytLeingod

FaytLeingod Well-Known Member

Lack of proper staff and incentives to play the game.

Just fixing both of these problems would affect the game greatly and positively.

20. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

Post your thoughts on my thread when it gets approved, please. Even before we were friends (and co-workers I guess) I had an interest in your points of view, and find them to be healthy for the game.

alcandy1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.