question about the new flag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bryan, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Bryan

Bryan New Member

So in order to make the new flag you need to combine some stuff. However ingame it does not say if the combine is 100% success rate or not. So my question is when i pop my flag in the create tab to make the demon faced plate is there a chance that it fails? Ifso does that mean that the material is lost? Aka my flag will be gone?

When I make a red banner it says 100% success rate, on the demon plate it does not say this so does this mean what i think it means and will i lose my flag if it fails?

/Edit

I found http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/potala-palace.38711/ and there it says 'if fails preserve' please explain this. So it's not 100% but when I fail I keep the material in my bag? So i keep pressing it untill it goes? That makes no sense what so ever, why not make it 100% success rate then?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. Bryan

Bryan New Member

2 things. What is the rate in making it? And how do I get this golden compass ? I've been searching but I can't find it

3. bracephan

bracephan New Member

success rate is 1,5% if that is the question which u want to know and dont ask me how did u know bla bla bla...

Stereotyped likes this.