[Kenji] Scammer, thanks.

Discussion in 'Yin Server' started by Stely, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Stely

Stely New Member

Ok so this guy [Kenji] said he is selling his Phoenix Bead for 10k cc...
    I agreed and said I will gift him half the cc (2x M deco box and 2x 30d prem)
    Then he trades the bead, and I gift the rest...

Obviously he said he got no items after I gifted him whatsoever and he started saying he will record this and so on and so on... My name is [God][Trump] and I have sold about 50k cc with gold-down first. I ain't crying about 6k, but I want this low-life banned. Thanks. 1.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.png 6.png

2. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

I am not a scammer.
    Before you say anything be sure.

3. Stely

Stely New Member

Well? I have 100% gifted to the right name. And the right server. Any GM on to check this? Thanks.

4. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

5. cereal6

cereal6 New Member

This guy still selling that bead.. but.. i really dont trust him.. this looks like a scammer all over

usually gifts are instant..

6. Stely

Stely New Member

I hardly believe that aswell, however, I really don't understand how comes he did not receive them. When I told him ''ok half gifted'' is when I clicked ''X'' on the market, after I send him the last gift. I really can't tell if it's a bug, which I doubt, or if he actually had a short cut in the video where he's claimed all the gifts. Reason why the calculator is covering the system info.
    The GM is investigating at the moment, so he wont get away. Just don't trust him. He agreed to wait for GM and see if it was a bug or not, and literary after I posted and he posted, he went back in trying to sell the bead again. I have spend about 3,000$ in the last 6 months here, if it's me you cannot trust as a trusted donor, then I don't know whom you can trust. He is a scam 100%.

Perfection likes this.
  7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

phew wee good thing i checked again...this dude tried to get my cc too for bead..then he called me a scammer....thank you thank you...he is definitely a scammer!!...

8. Stely

Stely New Member

I still wait for the GM to answer my ticket. I will definitely get his HG12 char banned for this. But still, GM has to check. Thanks for feedback tho.

9. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Have u send a ticket about it?
    If so, did GM replied yet?
    smells like scammer tbh...

10. Stely

Stely New Member

There it is, I will pm him in-game and see if he honors the trade or not. He literarly replyed now, 15 days after.

Attached Files:

11. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

GM has too much ticket to reply and only yesterday we manage to fixed the issue
    i was roaring to you yesterday but it seems your offline. Please pm me what time are
    you available.

I know how you feel, but i am hoping it clear your mind that i am not scammer.
    that once gift can be failed to received by individual. for all the cursing i have received from you.
    Still, i understand you because I've been there before.

See you later In-Game and thanks for the trade.

12. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  13. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

I have 4 unclaimed gift since yesterday. And the video shows nothing.

Someone said I claimed it already before starting the video, some other said I cut the

video using some kind of software, and other said I’m covering the system message with

calculator. You guys has this very unique detective instinct in yourself.

Considering Stely is on the pressure, I understand him saying bad things to me. But the other people. They judge so fast...

**This is what happen when people are so easily believe to something that is not really exist or happening**

NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU JUDGE PEOPLE. BE SURE.

I am innocent but still I received a lot of judgmental, bad words coming from all of you.

Good experience though, I really admire those people who didn’t even make a bad comment considering I might be innocent, the other just judge me and comment something really bad without even considering the fact that I might be innocent.

[P.S.] I got 2 Bead of Phoenix. I sell the other one because im thinking the GM could reimburse the CC to Stely considering the fact that the deco is not available in the market now.(RESOLVING TICKET TAKES TIME. THE GM HAS 3 WORKING DAYS EACH AND EVERY REPLY) and i really need the CC so i try to sold my 2nd BOP.

14. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Set the Video speed to .25 (this is more clear)

15. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Post here if you're In-game.
    Post here what time are you available to trade.
    this time i am online, i am working in the morning.
    **friday i am all day available.

16. Stely

Stely New Member

I am online at the moment, and I will be online tomorrow at the same time. Due to the increased amount of work I had this week, I hardly had time to go online for more than 1 hour at this time (06:00-07:00 AM London time). So only a bit in the morning. OR ya, Friday I am off all day so I will definitely see you on Friday most likely. Cheers.

17. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

You shouldnt give him the bead cause he was such an ass and didnt believe u and ruined your reputation. this should have been matter of 2 players and gm not all forum

18. wassubrotha

wassubrotha New Member

I have to admit this guy is hypocrite. Do you think you can buy trust with your $3,000?
    If i see you ingame i will f@ck you hard. lets see what your $3,000 character can do
    with my $50 nukes!
    wkwkwkwkw:D

19. Kacuak

Kacuak New Member

You must be from wkwkwkland.... Lol

20. Stely

Stely New Member

Huehue. I am not a hypocrite. I just wanted to bring awareness towards people who would want to buy. And yes, a player who spends 3k on a game, should, or atleast in my opinion, be seen as a legit and trusted seller. Also, i could not care less about whom or what you can do in-game. You will be losing any way you look at it.