[EVENT] Facebook Like Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

I called it, the goal was kind of impossible.

NeptuneBot likes this.
  2. drfool21

drfool21 Member

i find it funny and sad how the gm´s proof that they don´t care about us last friday i asked gourdy when the spenders comes got no answer i asked here and got no answer the gm answered ton a other question i asked in here in the 1st 5 mins after he created this post but since that he wasn´t eaven wasting a minute to take a look in the forums that´s just another proof that they don´t care well it´s probly time to stop wasting money and make surgessions for improofments like a system that makes players able to get everything for free with a bit erfort i mean games like warframe wich are bigger and more sucssesfull had exklusive stuff for real money in the beta but after that everything was earneble or tradeable ingame wich is much better for everyone if someone want´s an rare item he can get it if he works on it no matther if he is rich or poor same rights for all much more players would play and many more would support this game for the reason that they can or if they are unpationed and have the money this system would save the game from dying and it would grow agin like it did once years ago think about it if exklusive rare items mean erfort or chash it´s at least 50% more uniqe in everyones eyes an alternative would be to sell every rc item for rc and carat meaning u can choose if u pay with carat or rc

YoungLee12 likes this.
  3. angel1829

angel1829 New Member

What ever

4. Dukkha

Dukkha Member

Do you know what a period is? It's this crazy new thing all the kool kids are doing nowadays.

5. GracieVeterano

GracieVeterano Well-Known Member

isn't that the thing that 3d girls have?

6. YoungLee12

YoungLee12 New Member

I like that idea but about the choose if you pay for carat or RC I guarantee they wouldn't make no money at all because everyone would hop on that carat train LOL

drfool21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.