Ahri, do you even care?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zozohun, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zozohun

Zozohun New Member

Pathetic server.
    Most toxic community ever.
    Biggest pay2win ever.
    Certain Item Mall items are overpowered and not tradeable.
    GMs have no knowledge about the game and they are unprofessional.
    Rates still **** even though Paul Yoon from Joongwon Games promised it that they will be better.
    Most bugs are not fixed.
    No security at all.
    The server is filled with cheaters.
    Thanks, bye!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sponk

Sponk Member

Haven't been playing this official version since the first week of OBT. This just reminds me of how hilariously screwed up this server is. I'm surprised not everyone has turned to other servers.

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This entire server is a joke. Most of the bugs since acclaim still exist. Mastery abuse still works, editing the NDTEXTDB still works (if you know how to edit the xsd), the quick ref still works, spawning under a map still works pretty well, editing the scr_base for masteries still works, same with M&D and karma. The only thing preventing you from doing that is finding the cipher keys for the xsd and then using the correct checksum to stop the client from denying you because of modified files.

You can probably still patch in some of the older patches for items if you tried hard enough.

4. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let the 5x events begin

5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

So Zozo you dont play because GM dont give you items or you already banned here? Ely paid you for that?

6. FenXian

FenXian Member

Best thread on this forum since the beggining, H@H@H@H@.

7. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

hahaha NICE job Zozo, hope GM will belive me now that some noobs are abusing masteryes and that PVE nerd Blitznoob will shut up now.
    I really regret donating here 30$, GM is not doing anything...and some noobs still belive i edited those pictures, well convince yourself all of you that hacking/abusing is VERY possible here!
    Tell me GM 2 things please:
    U really think i would waste my time editing those pictures i posted b4 cos i have nothing better to do?
    Is it so hard to remove ALL clan masteryes? (alrdy sent ticket abt it, none of u belived me it's abusable)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Hegemonic and KProphetK like this.
  8. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

your the most toxic for showing the public all this and not just sending it right to the GM's.
    but ye thx now u got SF's under 2nd role being called hackers bec they cri some 1 lol way to go toxic person.
    and ye lets ignore the high lv cheaters also

oh and lets not forget you guys using 2 blue banners!!!!not OP at all

9. Blitzcronk

Most people running SF are using the exploit. I've seen a bunch of players with perfect crit in pvp, get over it. Other clan masteries work they're just not anywhere near as exploit material as the sf one.

People call me whatever names they like but I sent off dozens of bugs and potential exploits I found and not once have I seen a 'thank you' from support. Why should anyone help them fix the game when they cannot be bothered to respond. Zozo is highlighting exploits to force the publisher to do something....

This is a bloody test for Koreans, you think this is a 'upgraded version' for the west? Please. We're all test subjects for a broken game by stupid developers.

Hook did a good thing, Zozo has done a good thing. Nobody is going to thank them for it though.

Spite likes this.
  10. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

ye well i guess so, i just need to get used to being called a hacker and not pvp into this is fixed lol

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Gogogo people,put more money in to blue boxes and scales haha.

12. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Blitzcronk your the biggest joke thats been seen on this server. Wheres your proof that, and I quote "Most people running SF are using the exploit." Thats a pretty bold statement from a dude that posted in another thread he dosn't play.

All you kids if your so butthurt, why are you here, your lives that pathetic?

Perfection likes this.
  13. Blitzcronk

What you think of me is completely irrelevant but if you feel the need to lash out and isolate an attack on me, feel free. I stopped playing the game but when I did play and when I was grinding around SF, a lot of them had movement speed constantly and their crit ratios were a lot higher than someone their level should been able to do. Having exploited the bug myself in previous versions it wasn't exactly hard to tell someone was doing it.

Calling someone a child is immaturity within itself but I guess your life is so much better than another person's.

Savatage likes this.
  14. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Thanks for sharing. This is enough to get me to quit.

kilroyjr likes this.
  15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Zozohun,

While we do our best to find and correct as many bugs as possible within our games, there will always be small imperfections which players may find a way to exploit. We hope that players report these imperfections as they are found so that we have an opportunity to correct these issues. However, some players will inevitably take the opportunity to exploit the bug to gain an advantage within the game.

If you suspect cheating is taking place or have knowledge of an exploit, please contact our Support Team like everyone else did. The forums is NOT a place to report these issues. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to fix the problem. As a side note, a patch has already been prepared to resolve these issues.

16. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Dear Ahri, i agree we shouldn't post such a thing here with zozo, but try to understand. I sent it as "ticket" and i got this message:
    Hi CaptainHook,

When reporting any exploits, please be sure to be as detailed as possible with your explanation, including players, locations, or any other pertinent information that would help us reproduce the issue. Remember, the more information you provide the better chance we have of reproducing and actioning for the reported exploit.

Please attached all evidence such as screenshots to our ticket system.

Thank you,
    RedFox Games Support Team

In order to make a video (proof) that SF's are abusing the mastery i would need 3 things!
    1. Probably to explain how the crit rate system works....who has more critical rate ---> crits the other one...bla bla bla
    2. a crit weapon with 4 slots, 4x 13% crit orns in it (to show that SF's are critting me in pvp still)
    3. Donate $$ to be higher lvl/stronger. (That is not going to happen from my side yet)

Pls try NOT to take this offensive, but this is ONLY 1 example.

P.S: i know i know you guys get alot of crapy tickets daily, but remember: never from me:D

Blitzcronk likes this.
  17. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

you forgot to add black banner to that and since event stacks with prem ye that don't 100% proov it.

18. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

So you post pics of you exploiting the dungeons with the client edit and a video your abused mastery's, then complain about cheating?

I presume its you as the video and pics are edited like your previous pics/vids are.

This guy Zozohun is a clown he probably rage quite because he got a loss on his CR whilst he himself was abusing, Good riddance!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  19. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

As many bugs as possible ? In 2 weeks you fixed mostly TEXT bugs lol . But important bugs not. There are 3 pages of bugs atm so with this speed i will join after 2-3 years to look if is something fixed . Oh acctualy not after 2 ears nobody will play here :D.

ShaKira2008, KProphetK and Spite like this.
  20. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

I got a another fresh bug ever...

Scout Yu From NC RTE quest is bugged. It just disappears when you try to hit him.

Redfox....You must wakeup for game or you will lose a full server....

Where are GM's here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.