Let me tell you a story about my day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BerserkerMVI, Dec 27, 2017.

1. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

So this topic is about a bug i ran into today... No point in posting it in the Bug section because i have no pics and no idea how to reproduce it (you don't wanna). Today, after rigorously gathering several mats for some enchanting, I proceeded to enchant a nice ring and was exquisitely surprised to find i had gotten it to 108% without a PC. So i was like, that's really nice, but i already have a good ring so exchange it for gloves. I tried, and D/C. WTF??
    After logging back in, the rare ring is CLEAN, and i have a COMMON 108% ring in my bag. GG 10x 6%, 6x9%, and 5x12%. GG.

Nice, 12sky2. Real Nice. :)

If this had been an Elite, I would be posting a video of me dropping all my gear/items in a cave somewhere and logging out. Forever.

P.S. to top it all off, I just put a 200% rosary in the gate for my alt to do some farming with. When i logged into the alt, I right clicked rosary, and it DISAPPEARED. Poof. GONE. After closing the client and re-logging a few times, it reappeared. (Thank GOD)

2. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

I dont understand why they don't fix/update this game, they still have the help of devs, not like mayn

3. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Because this game is a "Kamikaze". It takes as much money as fast as it can before the server dies. This has happened many, many times now.