We need new updates/Fixes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mentaway, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Hello guys Gm's mods everyone, have u noticed that nobody says anything about new updates, or even fix's? Gm's/mods have u noticed that theres no more players to play this game because u don't want to talk with the community? i hope u guys know this is your fault, can someone say something about updates atleast? why u guys can't talk about it? the game is dead and u don't care about it, looks like ur just waiting for the last player to log off so u can shut down the game .... can someone say SOMETHING PLS?

GM's this is for you, we want u to talk with your community, here and on steam forums, try atleast

xiiSxD likes this.
  2. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

what KIND of updates are you looking for by the way?
    And what kind of Fixes are you referrer to?

xiiSxD likes this.
  3. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

maybe better if they add boxes Like santa box before gives WF,BF and GF , bcoz those stuff hard to get in now :D

4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I had high hopes for this server, in light of resent conversations it literally "feels like aeria all over again" quote from my good friend Zerk. For those that don't know aeria GMs were clueless no mmo management xp and knew even less about 12sky2. The end result is what your see in this server. I gave them the road map to bring life back into this server and I was denied because they want someone that is willing to do the dirty work of events with no GM commands while they take weeks to pay out. Sorry guys I'm not the one, either the GMs get into the game and learn it enough to be able to run events that I layed out for them, fix simple bugs and catch hackers/cheaters or the other option is to do next to nothing and let the server die. Which option do you feel like they have taken? To the try hards and trolls aka *** guans I've gone to elw come find me ******* or sit in this dying server it makes me no difference.

5. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Thank you, I've been ******* saying this forever now.

OOzai likes this.
  6. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Vagabond gives white feathers and black feathers very commonly and costs less than the xmas box did, a lot less.

xiiSxD likes this.
  7. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

elw has shocked me its so much better... wf drop like candy.. and 60% rare enchanted drops up to some where before m15.. its makes grinding so much easier.. shop items are x10 cheaper in most cases free leet set drop at m33... come on ******* come get some.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  8. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Elw has problems near the upper echelon.

9. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

ELW is made for kids... for people who can't handle hardship :rolleyes:
    Its like playing GOD mode in a video game.... and still DIE :oops:

OOzai likes this.
  10. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

well im actually enjoying taking my time leveling up and its nice.. and this server is beyond hardship... this is very similar to what happened to aeria I just choose to get out while there is still someone around to buy my gear cause before him there was no one in jins that could even make a half ass decent offer... you can blame me as you did with aeria its ok I know the truth and I will sleep well knowing I did what I could..

For this server to bounce back other than what i stated before.. an act of God! and unfortunately hes to busy to play here.

11. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Nah, I wouldn't blame you for leaving... since you're not a G.M or C.M
    Whatever happen to this server is going to be bound to Red Fox for not taking in way to improve the server itself.
    There are many,... many ways to improve this game even if they want to keep the inner structure of it.. The quests system can be improve to promote activity of players and their game play. The events could be run to improve the G.M/C.M relationship with their players... Many thing that could be done to attract new and old players back to this server... It only take 3 days out of a week and only 3 hours from each day to do that. As for the quests system, that the developers can work on within a month and get a release out. Save this game... and even many other servers that have the same problems. BOREDOM! :oops:

OOzai likes this.
  12. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I tried to tell them what needs to be done, i understand they cant give me gm commands but if not me than who? Take the money bug for example they fucked up and players got scammed over it they should have rolled back immediately but their failer to take action shows where the server is headed.

13. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

About elw is it pirate or official? if it's pirate devs can close it no? or they bought license? maybe ill go for there aswell

14. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

much better sir , if look like the old santa box , just need a 4 pieces material to manufacture instead of the RP boxes :)

15. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

its a private server and sooner or later wiLl close -_-
    hahaha and the truth hurts alot to the there players who spend more time and money hehehehehe