Coming back

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by AnthonyBoyle31, Jan 20, 2018.

1. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Is it worth coming back? Ant from Jin here

2. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

wcb... its always worth coming back... but is it worth staying :oops:
    Try to make the best out of it... try to change G.M/C.M point of view in the game and wait for improvement... thats the only way to save this game and players!

etfjudas and OOzai like this.
  3. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I can admit that I miss G8 cap... forgot how brutal it was climbing that reborn latter.

The server is only really active if your pinoy, living in a close time zone to ph or your active during those times regardless of what time it is for you.... otherwise its a ghost server.

4. AnthonyBoyle31

Pinoy time is awful for me as I'm from England. Such a shame because this game has so much potential if taken serious by the G.Ms.
    It's not g8 cap no more?

dididigit and etfjudas like this.
  5. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

It's g8, I think he typod that and meant to say g4.

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I was referring to ELW i left Redfox a short time ago and they take the game seriously its lack of knowledge to do the things this server needs.

7. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

8. AnthonyBoyle31

What server is best on elw? Asia or Europe? And if its Asia is it mostly non English spoken?

9. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

elw sux dude, you dont need to work for anything and everyone has the same gear but if thats your thing then i guess you should give it a go, asia server is the best and yea mostly non english ppl there

10. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

well you enjoy your scammed gear in a dying server.. and I speak Thai which is where the server is located.. at least your not like the poor bastards that spent 10k+ on this server and eventually will have no one to sale to or kill. I've watched 2 servers shut down and its always similar issues (redfox has those same issues) and is quickly going down that road..

I actually agree that it is easy but for me it evens out the playing field relying less on gear and more on pvp skill and with a full server and wtfast Im good. Even if I had stayed and progressed the only competition except for khur hardly does wars.

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Im enjoying elw asia.. and most players speak english.... I see way more pinoy text in legacy.. but Ive only played Jin in elw. Jins strong in elw as well.

12. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

hmm, who did i scam again?

13. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

and for the record, i have spendt alot on this game aswell

14. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

come back sir ! --- CLASSIC IS ALIVE After all what happen in the pass years and months we stiLL counting to those former players ...
    come back sir .. come back is REAL !! :D

15. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

ya ok you can play dumb if ya want but I'm not gonna play that game with ya. I know the truth but it doesn't matter they wont do nothing about it. Even though the bug is their fault

16. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

What competition?

17. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

The top players of this server are untouchable except by each other if those players are not around to fight each other their is no competition for them and for me that would get boring very fast. Plus I'm american the server is completely dead during my peak hours. Also just hit r12 in elw got s5e v2 set aaw 120% DKC 120% (=WLC +500 dodge and attack rate) serp and WG bought aaw at 102% for 2b.. You cant buy aaw clean for 200b here to me the logic is simple get out while you still have a chance to find someone who ill pay usd for your gear and come elw.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  18. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Its not for everyone but I enjoy it first and for most I ran into old players from past servers.. instead of 97% pinoy no offense guys, but the server is dead when they sleeping. ELW is live 24/7

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  19. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Sounds like a shitty easy mode server

20. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

ya for a gp/rp buyer but I found people from past servers that helped me along the way... got the cape from a spending promo. Dragon King Cape. its ugly as **** but eh its better than a wlc.. but for me its that the playing field is closer making it harder to dominate they dont have dia but they have refine thats about the only major difference aside from silver.