[EVENT] Valentines Day Enchantment + RC & Carat Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Most people don’t use forums. The set is harder to get than telos.

tamirtov, SimpThePimp and Shana like this.
  2. Bl1tz

Bl1tz Member

Bro me and you been waiting on this ****, niggas overlook Telos and call it trash,but we need our Father in our life.

UnleashD likes this.
  3. Bl1tz

Bl1tz Member

Let's get it. Add me too.;)

UnleashD likes this.
  4. Bl1tz

Bl1tz Member

I'm saying lmao Fearless and Hungar were in the damn Christmas boxes. Telos only in the Gacha box and i think another one which they never release

UnleashD likes this.
  5. Bl1tz

Bl1tz Member

Telos is my child

Shana and UnleashD like this.
  6. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Exactly, im like, might aswell sell it for rc spenders since every other fking scroll is boxed

7. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Why make the enchanting event so complicated? Just tell us which Gem(s) to enchant to +10 and that's it. All those rules and guidelines are so unnecessary and confusing.

Spenders event prizes are, once again, pretty bad. Though there are not that many valentines themed items (according to [GM]Toast), there are still rare items that are neutral themed that could be given. Another missed opportunity to build or use a database of items to see which could be used for event prizes. Making loot boxes a prize for spenders is also a bad idea and promotes something that a majority of players do not like to purchase to begin with.

A few updates into 2018 and Nimonix and RedFox Games are still providing us with below average content and updates. No shocker there. Had you guys actually improve the game, you would not have to solely depend on spender events and boxes to make money. Players would also not have to solely depend on spender events and boxes to acquire new or rare items.

Step it up or lose the game to another host.

Rigamortis and UnleashD like this.
  8. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

what the **** from where
    **** it im going to akihabara rn buying 50 fking ecchi figurines
    2500 idgaf

9. SimpThePimp

SimpThePimp Member

Idk about y'all, but I see a lot of people enchanting in attempt to get a +10, so yes people still desire the prizes. The only people who seem to be complaining so far are the ones who can't get a +10 LMAO. Work for it.

10. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

Its not the event that is the issue, its the newly found rule that was NEVER a thing until conveniently now.
    You were never forced to start from +1/+2 .
    Enchant Event is, you get a +10 of said gem, you get your prize.
    Their making new rules for pre-existing events.
    We asked for our normal Enchant Events, not this bullsh*t.
    Then you had the nerve to throw in Shop Items as prizes lmfao.

Lets **** you over then serve you a middle finger on the side.

Some people chose to work for it in advance.
    So if you spent money on masters during that masters event, used those masters to get +9, then get forced to buy more masters on top of having already spent/used them, you got fucked.

Bl1tz and Draygashi like this.
  11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Couldn't agree more.

Rawsta likes this.
  12. SimpThePimp

SimpThePimp Member

Not anyone's fault but those who carat hacked and spammed Christmas boxes for the fortunes
    Blame them, not Redfox or Nimonex. I'm sure both of you guys joined in on this. As most people did, gg.

13. Draygashi

14. SimpThePimp

SimpThePimp Member

Getting 100s of boxes is just as bad. To have your name being shown multiple times (more than 4 times in a row) on mega is a clear indication that you either hacked or a friend of yours hacked and gifted you boxes.
    If you can argue that you had millions of carats on hand that were legit, by all means.

toons likes this.
  15. Draygashi

I don't have millions of carats. Hell, I can't get over 70,000 without wanting to spend it all.

16. Wooga

Wooga Clean Up Crew

You sound like an idiot it’s called having money not everyone hacks stupid

Draygashi likes this.
  17. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Carat Spenders
    - Elf Ears, no stat reduction (3 days) - That should just be given for free for logging in..... at most like spend 1K Carats.
    - I guess you forgot Valentine Gift Top and Bottoms are in the shop. I know stuff is just thrown in to fill up tiers, but not even the Valentine Angel Set and Lollipop?
    - Lovely Eyes are so static and don't even have different frames (hit state, dead state, etc.). They should never cost higher than 3K.

Here's my suggestion:
    The following items are all PERM. Remove the stats if you must, nobody uses it for that anyway.
    10K: Valentine Chest, Valentine Lollipop, Pink Earring, Xmas Blush, Powersuit Eyes RED
    25K: Valentine Chest, Event Rare Box, Lovely Eyes, Lovely Smile, Seductive, Casual Rose Dress, Single Rose accessory
    30K: Valentine Chest, Fox Ninja Muffler (Purple), Fox Ninja Muffler (Red), My Waifu, Pepero
    40K: Valentine Chest, Event Rare Box, Cupid Wings, Cupid Bow, Adorable Wings(F), Lovely Wing (M), KOD Hair (M/F)
    45K: Valentine Chest, Bridal Set, Tuxedo Set, Z Title
    60K: Valentine Chest, Event Rare Box, Idol

Welp, I don't know too many Valentine seasonal items so I threw in store items since they're basically giving away store items the way it currently is.
    As for the Lunar New Year’s Theme Prizes the Noble Korean Boy/Girl Set would have been a more fitting option.
    Hope you make a Lunar New Year event with those as prizes. ;) All pieces, all colors, all genders: hair, top, bottom PERM

UnleashD likes this.
  18. SimpThePimp

SimpThePimp Member

You're not getting the right idea across. I'm referring to the carat Christmas boxes. As he said he doesn't trade rc, meaning money isn't a factor in this situation. Don't bother quoting me if your comprehension on the subject is lacking

19. Draygashi

I did trade one person the Pink Stardust Set (2,100 RC) for 25 Carat Christmas Chests (192,000 Carat). Whether they were a Carat Hacker or not is beyond me. I don't like to open admit that I trade my RC at all because people will hound me to trade or gift them like they do to @Yusuke

I didn't get any Fortunes from those chests, but I did get a Fortune Package from the Super Bowl Enhancement event. But for all 18 of my +10s, I have always used Masters.

Yusuke and Rigamortis like this.
  20. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

People that get +10 all the time complain about this event aswell. Idc bout failing or succeeding. Money is paper its reearnable. But having to get such a middle finger with these new rules aint fun at all.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Draygashi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.